Chapter 7

Then we ran up the stairs till we got to her house, Destiny took her keys and tried to spray perfume so we didn't smell like pot. Then we heard the door and we pretended we was reading a magazine. Destiny mom came in and said "Destiny your little friends out there got into a fight" destiny said "Oh Wow really" "yea Ms. Harrison said she saw you and your friend down there just a minute ago" "No we were here the whole time Ms. Harrison must of seen someone else right Charlie". I said "uhh yea" and then Destiny mom said "how dum do you think I am Destiny you are grounded for 2 weeks" "but momm" "don't even explain anything".

  Destiny was mad after that and said " maybe you should head home now " "sure" I said. I got my bags all ready and was going to take the train back home. I got on the train and started listening to music I was listening to Drake started from the bottom. I seen this guy on the train wearing some crazy outfit I think he was gay. It's the begging of September so it's kind of hot still he was wearing this tight black shirt with a logo that said  Sassy and these skinny jeans. It was so tight I could see the shape of his balls I started to laugh a little. I mean I like gay guys there cool and they attention of you when you walk outside with them.

   When  I got home it was around 4:30 and it was still day time so I decied to stay home and just chill I stayed in my room thinking about life and school and people I disliked. It was 7:00 and no one was home, I didn't know where my dad was my mom was at work and my sister Jessica had called and told me she was coming home. When she came she said "let me borrow your keys" I said "why" she said "I need them I lost mines and i'm going to a party tonite". I said "what party take me with you " "no it's a teen party" "I've been to those before Dumbass" "soo I don't want you there" "whatever my keys are downstairs just grab them" I said.