Chapter 9

The day was over and when I got home all I could think about is Austin yes we started dating a week ago. He makes me  giggle every time I'm with him he's my soul mate and first Love omg did I just use the L word I think I did I've never felt like this before it made me tired so I fell out. 3 weeks went by it was the middle of October and I was feeling pressured because we have this show outside the school and it's a Halloween show and we have to audition in class to be in it. I'm auditioning for the lead it's based on the queen of hearts and the lead is the queen of hearts. I'm not the best dancer and I feel I have 5 completion so I have to practice.

    It was around Friday and Austin was going to take me to this Italian restaurants over here. I changed in the locker rooms to this black dress with leggings and some black heels not that big. My bra was pretty tight I think I had got bigger from A 38 to the next size A40. I just started going through puberty though because I started going through puberty in the 5 grade but then I stopped in 7 grade and I'm pretty advanced compare to other girls in my school. Most of the girls are just snobby little white girls.

     He picked me up at the waiting area in school and then we went to the restaurant it was so fancy and he spent a lot of money on me I felt so special. Then we went on the train home he lived in the Bronx a little closer to me and he mad me so happy that day. When he left the train I turned on my music and was listening to Miely cryus  party in the US. I don't know why but I was and when I reached home I stayed up all night and for some reason I opened my diary even though I haven't opened it in years. I wrote about the first  time I met him and what happened today.

     It was Saturday and i had to do the laundry with my grumpy sister because my mom had to work today and my dad had plans to go golfing i know it sounds wired my dad is going to golf. But my dad is trying to join a free membership at Chelsea piers where all the rich men play. He wants to become fake friends with them and make them his client. Now i hate going places with my sister she's rude, treats me like shit when her friends are around and were not that far apart from each other. I'm going to blackmail her today to give me 60 bucks so i can buy my new covers for my bed i like to impress people with my room when they come over. So that's why i need it or i'll tell my mom and dad she got a boyfriend and she doesn't know i have one SO.