Chapter 5

Me and Destiny got ready and went outside and then she was like there goes my friends."Yo Nay Nay and Shaquina" "we haven't seen you in a while" "well I've been busy in school" "oh yeah your new high school in Mahattan , Harlem an't good enough for you" "what you trying to say Nay Nay" "you know what i'm saying you can't chill with your girls anymore". "Ok now your bugging I've been away the whole summe....." "whatever Destiny". The back and forth arguing was getting me mad and I was trying to calm them both down but whatever I was trying to do was not working.

  Then they started making up after the arguing just like that so you know there true friends. Destiny said " i'm sorry Nay Nay and Shaquina for the way I've been acting" Shaquina said "it's alright you was just doing your thing. Then we all started to laugh, Nay Nay said "well we was heading over to Pookie house to get high". Destiny said "Charlie you wanna go smoke" I said "yeah sure". Even though I don't smoke like that even though I have I just didn't want to seem uncool so I said yes. We was in the elevator going to Pookie's house and the elevator door opened. When we got to his door Shaquina and Nay Nay knocked on the door and then Pookie said "who's at my Dam door" Shaquina said " It's Sha" "Sha who" "Shaquina you crakhead" "ohh Shaquina". Then he opened up the door and said "i'm sorry Sha i'm higher than a mother fucker". I looked him up and down he was kinda cute he did look high tho. Then he said "Is that Destiny, I havn't seen you since we made out last time" "Hi Pookie" giving him a hug.

   When we came into his crib it was dark and like 15 people in hre getting high. I saw 5 people smoking from 1 hooka I dead wanted to join in then I saw this cute ass boy staring at me so then I tried to act like I didn't notice him but I did. Nay Nay grabed me into the kitchen where nobody was and said "Don't even mess with that fool" I said "Whyyy" "he a player he wil brake our heart" "Who said I was even thinking about him". "yea right I saw you" "One of his hoe's see you around him you going to get into a fight with one of them he's just trouble". "ok thanks for the tip Nay Nay" "no problem I got you".