41.

So I'm just gone skip to the wedding.

Chresanto POV

I'm never letting Yn slip out of my hands again. I learned she's my heart. I never loved someone so much. I would die for her. She's the mother of my beautiful-amazing kids. Trent loves her. She's the perfect wife,I've been looking for all these years. The day I hired her at my restaurant is when I knew I needed her in my life. I opened her back up even after she was broken complete. I love her so much.

Yn POV

Oh my god,The day I been waiting for is here. I'm going to be a august again. I'm all smiles today. My dress is beautiful,chresanto told me get whatever dress I want. It was pricey but worth it.

As she walk down toward me,I couldnt help but smile. I can't really see her face through the veil,but I know for a fact she smiling. Once she got to me I whispered to her that she look beautiful. She said thank you and I said I look very handsome.

"You may kiss the bride"

Yn and I went at it. I didn't want to stop. Her lips was so soft. Last week we promised we will wait until our honeymoon so it can be more passion.

"Chresanto you gone swallow her."

"Mrs.August I love you"

"Mr.August,I love you 2"

As I was dancing with the kids,I noticed Chresanto was sitting down having a drink. I'm kinda drunk myself. I go and sit on his lap and start kissing him. The room started cheering.

"I love you" chresanto said.

"I love you 2"

After honeymoon.

Chresanto & I are in a taxi. On our way home. This is the best honey moon we had.
The sex...
OH my god the sex was so good....
Chresanto was working hard. Im tired asl because we did it all yesterday,hard core. But the kids prom is next week so I have running around to do.

Once we got home all the kids hugged us. I miss them. They pulled us to the table outside and breakfast was down the table. Looks & smells good. Also craig & melinda was there because they were checking on them while we were gone.

"So how was your honey moon?" Melinda asked.

"Melinda,omg,it was great and IT was amazing. Like oh my god."

Chresanto smirks.

"Mom,that's not even cool."

"Love you son."

"You guys are made to be." Melinda said.

"Yeah,I'm glad I met you at that job." Yn said to chersanto and kissed him.

"Still can't believe you thought I was 40."

"I'm sorry babe."

"It's cool."

Yn smiled.

"I love you Mrs.August."

"I love you 2 Mr.August."

~The End

This was the longest book. I ever made. This book has 5 parts to it. I continued for you guys. But sorry to say this is the last book. Yn and chresanto been through everything and they are now officially happy. Hope you enjoyed this book. Thanks for reading! I have other amazing books to read btw.!