28.

Yn POV

At first I was sad,but now im pissed at Chresanto and Trent. I hate that they cant control their angry. Crazy motherfuckers. We were going to look for areas for the wedding,but I dont want to be next to him right now. I hear the ice cream and got up because I know soon or later the twins gone run in it. As soon as i got the money and put my sandals on they came running in the room screaming mommie ice cream. They dragged me downstairs and outside to the trunk.

Ice cream man= Darrius

Darrius-Hey twins,whats the flavor for today?

Christen-I was chocolate

Chres-Can I have strawberry?

Darrius-sure

Christen-mommie,can I have those colorful things again?

Yn-sure sweety

Darrius-here you go(give them they ice cream)Anything for you ma'am?

Yn-a vanilla shake and another cone with vanilla

Darrius-okay

He gives me the shake and come and winks. I smile and went back to the porch and the twins and I eat our ice cream.

Yn-christina,come get your ice cream

Cherish-mom,you didnt get me no ice cream?

Yn-im sorry baby,you dont usual get nun

Cherish-ever since these brats came,you forgot about me

Yn-dont do my babies,tomorrow,we can hang out,promise

Cherish-okay

Trent POV

Alexis pulls up to the house and i see my sisters,brother and mom on the porch. I kiss Alexis and get out. She's coming over later. My mom come to me and hug me.

Yn-how you feeling baby?

Trent-good,I just want me to go to my room

Yn-okay,you hungry?

Trent-i ate at alexis house

Yn-okay

~Later That Day

Yn POV

I just had a long talk with Trent,his girlfriend is here so I went to my room. Im still mad at chresanto. He did something stupid. We got in bed and i turned the other way. He didnt even talk to me. He just turned the light off and went to sleep.

~Morning

Yn POV

I wake up and check the time. Its 8:48. I turn around and chresanto not there. I look out the window and the car is gone.

Well chersanto not here. Its to close to our wedding for us not to be talking but im so pissed he hit my son,im also mad at trent. They anger problems is crazy. We gone talk when Chresanto get home.

Vote and Comment.