12.

Yn POV

It was good to see Chresanto. Really good. I was kinda beening stingy with Chresanto. I was on his lap hugging and kissing him. Now the kids and I are back home. They wanted pizza so we stopped at pizza hut. Greddy ass kids. I spent 70 dollars and spent 30 dollars at the gas station. I spent 100 dollars. We get home and everybody get comfortable in the front room and turned on the tv. I wish Chresanto was here.

~Morning

Trent POV

Me and the rest of the kids is going to cook a nice breakfast and clean the house for mom. We going to start helping mom. We didnt know she was hurting that much. I wake everybody up and we quietly go downstairs so we wont wake mom up.

The twins are going around getting they toys and put them in the room. Cherish,and Trey are in the kitchen. Christina helping me starighten up the house.

Twins-Brother,we got all the toys

Trent-okay,mom still sleeping?

Twins-Yes

Trent-Go wake up mom peacefully and bring her down here

Twins-K

Yn POV

I woke up from little hands tapping me. I knew it was twins.

Yn-yes twins?

Twins-(grab her hand)come on mommie

Yn-where we going?

Twins-downstairs

Yn-you guys hungry?(put slippers on abd the twins lead her downstairs)

Twins-We already cooking?

Yn-really?who?

Twins-Christina and Trey

We get downstairs and trent and christina are setting up the table. Trey and Cherish are cooking. The house is spotless,havent stepped on a toy. Wow. They saw me and they all smiled.

Kids-hey mom

Yn-hey babies

Twins-sit down mommie

Cherish-here your's your coffee mom(kiss her cheek)

Yn-thanks baby(sips alittle)Its good. Do you guys need any help?

Trey-We almost done mama

Yn-okay

Chresanto POV

I know its short but I wanted to update because I havent updated in a while.