Chapter 2: "A Hot Mamma"

( OCC: Thank you Margaret for your help! and good luck in your audition! You will do great!!  :D) 

With 4 hours ahead, Dean decides to pull over in a road house. It was almost 3 in the morning and Sam was drooling the windows which made Dean’s night. When Dean stopped the car, Sam woke up brutally.

          “Where are we?” Sam asked cleaning up his mess on the passenger window with his jacket’ sleeve.

          “We are in Iowa” Dean stepped out the car and stared walking to the road house, Sam followed him behind.

          “Oh good, I want a warm bed” said Sam

          “Same” said Dean.

Inside the environment was peaceful, there were three or two people sitting on the bar. There were not enough lights to light up the entire road house but still it gave it a creepy look, like someone will jump on you and stab you, nothing to worry for the Winchesters’ Brothers.

Sam and Dean sat on the bar, next to Sam there was a man that looked very tired almost falling asleep holding his beer. Dean told the bartender for one beer, Sam asked for a bed to get some sleep. The bartender gave Sam a key for one of the rooms where few people go and rest because road houses where just for bad habits. Dean wasn’t sleepy yet, the new cassette that Sam gave him was a great alarm when Dean’s energies went down. The bartender brought him a glass mug with foamy wheat colored drink.

          “Oh yeah” he said, tasting the bitter sweet taste on his mouth

A woman entered to the road house, stealing everybody’s attention. The two men were impacted for the looking of this mysterious woman who walked pass through the tables to tapped Dean’ shoulder.

          “Excuse me”

Dean turned his gaze to the woman and he couldn’t believe it. Her hair was straight down behind her back with a dark color which stands up the pale face of the girl with a mix of evil in her dark brown eyes with extra mascara on her eyelashes and irresistible red lips. She was wearing a very used pair of brown boots, thigh white jeans; a black shirt with a leather brown jacket on, on her neck was resting a peace sign nickels made of wood. Her presence was in fact the most impact thing. She just entered and stole everybody’s eyes, although she was really hot, her shy personality wasn’t the reason.

          “Yes” Dean said without taking his eyes off the shiny eyes of the girl

          “I’m a little lost, Can you tell me where am I?” She asked with a sweet voice and a familiar tone.

          “We are in Iowa” Dean said with a shy smile

          “Oh. Thank you” She looked away from Dean’s sight

          “Hey! Hey! Hey!” Dean called. “Are you lost?”

          “Not anymore” said the girl fixing her hair.

          “It’s not a really good idea for a hot chick like you be here at this hour of the night, people may talk” said Dean drinking his beer making eye-contact with her.

          “Really?” she said, Dean understood it was sarcasm. Something down on his throat was molesting him.

          “Wow! Sarcasm…wooo!” Dean said breathing deeply. “Shockin’”

          “Sarcasm is a fun language” she said looking at her breast and pulling her shirt up. Dean was looking.

          “I’m Dean.”