Behind Closed Doors (A Mindless Behavior Story)

Ray's POV:

"Dreanna! Dreanna! Listen to me! Dre! Dre!" I was yelling at my girl, Dreanna Jackson. She's trying to leave me because I cheated. She turned to face me "Ray, I have nothing to say to you." I grab her arm, but she yanks it back. I plead "Baby, that's why I said 'listen'." She sighs, sets her bag down, and sits down on the edge of the bed. I start singing "I'm sorry Ms.Jackson. Oohhh! I. Am. For reaaallll. Never ever meant to make you cry. I apologize a trillion times. I'm sorry Ms. Jackson. Oohhh!"

I search her face. Not a glimpse of emotion. Then she busts out laughing. "You can't sing worth shizzzzz." She says smiling, the. Her smile disappears "I accept your apology-" "Yes!" I say jumping off my knees. "But!" She starts. "But?" I repeat. "But," she says again "this is the third time I've caught you. And each and every time you say sorry and vow not to do it again but you do it again. If we were to get married how can I be sure you'll keep your vows? Especially, if you can't even keep the simple vow of not screwing around with other girls! So I'm sorry, but I love you, Ray." I shook my head as a tear slid down my cheek.

Dreanna leaned in and kissed me long and passionately, then looked me in my eyes and whispered "I love you. I really do, Ray." "Then stay with me." I whispered back holding on to her wrists. "I-I just can't." She looked down. "I can't. I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry." She left out our room and then I heard the front door close.

"She's gone." I whispered to myself. "She's truly, forever gone." I sat down on the bed. I started to cry then started throwing things around. Then I cried myself to sleep thinking 'At least I'll have one last kiss to remember her by.' I started dreaming about all of Dreanna and I's great times.

Dreanna's POV:

I left Ray and went to stay at a hotel. Luckily, my girl, Priya, said I can come by and stay with her tomorrow morning. I don't want to leave Ray, but I can't deal with finding another one of his playmates in my bed. The one that I tell him "I love you!" in all the time. The one where we did it. The one where he made me smile. The one where he said "I love you too." I cried thinking about all the times he said "I love you too." in that bed.

Does he not think about me every time he lays in it? Apparently not because he would've thought about me before he fucked that girl.

I pull up to the Hampton Inn. As I step out I step in something squishy. To be honest, it's so dark I can't even tell what it is. I mean it's nighttime! "Great." I murmur with sarcasm. I start scraping the bottom of my shoe as I walk. As I'm concentrating on my foot, I bump into someone.

"Oops!" I say "Sorry!" "Nah, it's all good. Umm, you need some help or new shoes?" I look up into a brown pair of eyes and a massive afro. Dang he's cute! Wait I have Ray! Wait no I don't! I'm on the market! "Sure do." I reply smiling. "Which one?" He asks. "Kind've both." I say. "But I have some shoes in my bag."

He looks down at my foot. "I normally don't do this when I first meet a girl, but you might drag that on he carpet and embarrass yourself. So the name's Jacob and can I carry you I your room? Damn, I sounded like a creeper!" I smile.

"Eh you do." I say giving a Kanye shrug. Jacob laughed. "The name's Dreanna." I say impersonating him a little bit. "Okay,Dreanna," he says smiling "can I save you from humiliation and carry you to your room?" "Sure." I say trying to he back that I was practically beaming by now.

Jacob's POV:

I just me this girl named Dreanna. She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. They match perfectly to her caramel skin. On top of that, the moonlight makes her curly bouncy hair and her shine. I'm so glad, my mom kicked me out today. "So how old are you?" I ask picking her up. "Seventeen." She replies. "Oh me too. I graduated." I say. "Same here." She says.

It's an awkward silence until we reach her room. "Hey can I have your number?" I ask slowly. "Yeah, can I write it on your arm?" She asks whipping out a green sharpie. "Sure, I'll copy it down later." I say giving her my arm. She writes her number. "Ummm...how long are you staying here?" I ask looking at my green and black Jordan's. "Until tomorrow morning." She says sighing as if she wants to stay. "That's all I can pay for and all the time my best friend needs before I come stay with her."

I look up " Well, I know we just met and all...but...I'm leaving for home tomorrow. You can come stay with me." Her face breaks out into a smile "Uh! Sure! I know we just met too, but I feel like I've known you since kindergarten." I sigh with relief. "Kay. I'll be here tomorrow at seven p.m." She nodded "That's cool! And your last name is..." "Perez!" I say. "Okay so Jacob Perez." I think she was noting it to herself. She was about to close the door when she stopped "Wait!" She said swinging the door open "Jacob Perez as in mini-prince? Mini-John Lennon?!" "Uh yeah but how would you-" I start. "It's me! Dreanna Jackson! Mini-Michael Jordan! 5th grade?!" She exclaimed.

Then it hit me. This is the girl I had a crush on back then and when she was sent away, this is the girl that I wept for every night, even now. Yet, when I come face-to-face to my dream girl. I don't even recognize her. "Ahhhh! Well Michael! How about once we hit my crib, we can have a game and see who's the real Michael Jordan. I've improved my skills you know?" Dreanna just laughed. "'Kay then. We'll see." She smirked and closed her door. Damn, that girl still got me tied up. Just like in fifth grade.