Rebound Parties

Ray's POV:

Fine! Dreanna don't wanna come back! Imma show her that I don't want her to be happy. Who am I kidding?! I needed her in order to be happy. Whatever. It's over. Time to have a party. This'll be a good way to find fine girls and maybe a quickie. The party's on for tonight at ten.

Ten 'o'clock at night...

Dang! This party turnt up! People brought they homies and luckily there were some fine girls. I'm grinding on this girl, who's name has yet to be discovered when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around "Neferteri!" I stop grinding and hug Neferteri. This girl's been my bestie since...FOREVER!!! "Uh uh." she says pushing me off her "I don't know what you caught from that hoe." The girl who I was grinding on clearly looks annoyed "Who you callin' a hoe, bitch?" "You, Shaniya. Keep it movin', buenta! This is my man!" Neferteri was mad. "Thank you for calling me buenta! You called me 'beautiful'!" Shaniya beamed. I cut in "Umm....Shaniya...I don't think buenta means what you think it means."I start. Neferteri cut in "Hell no! I said 'Nigga!'! That's what buenta means. This hoe talkin' bout she half latino, but her ass don't even speak Spanish." Shaniya was embarrassed and walked away.

"Damn, you wrong, girl." I say shaking my head at Neferteri. "Nahhh, I'm from New York! That's how we do tricks that mess with us!" She smiled. See this girl used to be my middle school crush. She always kept it real. Even when it was about herself, and that's what I loved about her. Hell! That's what I love about her. "So what brings you to L.A.? Who invited you to the party?" I ask, secretly planning to thank whoever brought her along later.

"Whoa dere!" She puts her hand up in a stop motion "I just got here and you're already interrogating me?! Well if you must know everything about me. My name's Neferteri Arianna Anderson. I was invited by Abel Shakir. I like M&M's, my fave colors are black and green and I plan to marry Trey Songz one day. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone about the last part. It's a secret!" I laugh because I know she hates Trey Songz. She says he goes shirtless too often. Same with Rick Ross, but she still thinks Rick Ross is dope when it comes to rapping. "So what's up? You still the swimming champion?" I feel like a kid again. "I don't know. Why don't we go and see?" She smiles a sly smile. "But you don't have a swimsuit." I say. "I know," she smirks and walks to the pool. Kid Moment. Gone. Boy Hormones. IN!!

I smile and follow, hoping that no one will notice or stop me. Luckily, no one did. She was already stripping by the poolside. Damn, she got a grown woman's body! (a/n: Imma switch to Neferteri's POV bcuz its gettin weird from Ray's POV)

Neferteri's POV:

I stripped by the poolside, practically teasing Ray. He just stared at me. "You gonna jump in?" I say. He shook his head "Nah, I'll just watch." He sat down by the pool in a chair. He was still staring. I still had on my undergarments, so there wasn't much to stare at. I splashed around in the lit pool. I moved with smooth easy glides in the water. Then all of a sudden, I heard a small splash, then the sound of moving water. Like someone was in with me. I felt something around my waist. They were hands. I spun around then sighed it was just Ray. I forgot he was there. I smile at him, but he just stares straight at me. Then something nags me to look down. I look down into the clear blue pool water and see that Ray doesn't have on any underwear. "Ummm...Ray. What are you doing?" I try breaking away, but that just makes him hold me tighter. "Isn't this what you've always wanted, Dreanna? A child to tie the knot?!" He says in the creepiest sweet voice in the world. "Ray, I'm not Dreanna. I'm still a virgin and I don't want a kid."

He pulls me closer wrapping his arms around me tighter. "UH uh, Dreanna! You're not gonna fool me this time. I know you want a kid and that's what I'm gonna give to you. I'll take it slow since you claim to still have your virginity." He moved his hands down to my waist, then held tighter pressing his friend on my clit. Then he whispered in my ear "In a moment they'll be one." He rushed out the pool and grabbed the belt off my pants. I try to get away, but this dude can maneuver fast in water. He grabs my arms and even though I try to fight, he's MUCH stronger. Ray wraps the belt around my wrists, then ties them to the pole near the stair entrance to the pool. "Ray stop!" I scream.

He jumps out the pool, grabs his shirt and ties it around my mouth. "There that should keep you quiet." He starts kissing on my neck. Then he makes his way down my body. He stops at my clit. He slips off my panties. "Keep your legs open at all times and I won't hurt you, okay?" I nod my head and do as he says. He moves around my clit, then starts eating me out. It feels so good. And to top it off he's underwater. He comes up for air. Then goes back to work. He does this a few times, then stops. He smirked at me "It's time for the baby." He positions himself between my legs. "No Ray." I say. I'm crying now. He slowly goes in and out.

This pain is unbearable, but the emotional damage is worse. I loved and trusted Ray and now he does this?! I wanted to lose my virginity to him, but not in this way. After awhile, it turns to pleasure. Then about twenty minutes later, I feel him cum in me. He keeps his thing in until he's finished letting his cream out. Then he pulls out and unties me. "Tell anyone of this night, Dreanna, and you're dead." he glares at me. I start to protest "But I'm NOT Dreanna! I'm Neferteri!" He laughs then slaps me. "A bitch just doesn't wanna be herself. Always wanna ride her hoe name." I hold my cheek. Then Ray hops out the pool and checks his phone. I find my panties and start getting dressed when I feel Ray's naked body come up and hug me from behind.

I flinch. He whispers in my ear still holding me "I'm so sorry, Neferteri! I don't know what came over me! I'm so sorry. I'll take care of the baby. I promise. Just please forgive me." I relax a little bit. "I won't let go until you agree," he says. I still feel his naked body pressed against mine. "Oh, you know what?" he says "I think letting you go would be a great idea at the moment, huh?" "Yeah," I say quietly. "So what do you say?" He looks at me. I could tell he truly felt sorry and truly had no idea why he did what he did. So I forgave him, but told him if it happened again then there would be no "NeNe and Ray, BFFL!!" He agreed.

"Umm, but you might wanna get dressed and put Rayttlesnake up." I say without a hint of reluctance. He looked down and blushed "Yeah, he's had enough, huh?" When he says this he turns bright red. I laugh. "You look like a Dorito packet!" I say. "Oh yeah?!" he comes up and grabs me by my waist. "UMMM!! PANTS, PLEASE!!" I say loudly. "Oh yeah, forgot." he blushes again. Gets dressed and walks back into the party. Smiling and waving goodbye as if this is the last time I'll ever see him again. But even I know it's not. He's gotta come back for the baby.

Dreanna's POV:

It's now six fifty-nine and I hear a knock on my door. "You're early." I smile at Jacob. He nervously looks at his watch "Oh sorry! I'll go over to my hotel room for the next minute or so if you-" I stopped him with a kiss. I just felt like it. He and his lips were looking good, he was rambling, and he needed something to ease his nerves. So I kissed him. I didn't even bother asking where his house was. It could be all the way in France for all I knew! But I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself.

I broke the kiss and bit my bottom lip. Looking me in the eyes for the first time since he knocked he said "Umm. What was that for? Not to kill the vibe or anything." He added that part quickly as if he was afraid I'd be offended. I wasn't. "Well," I start "your lips and you were looking good, you were rambling, and I could tell you needed something to ease your nerves."

He smiled "Well mami, papi hopes there can be several more where that came from." Jacob flashed the sexiest smile I have ever seen. I immediately crumbled and blushed as if he kissed me and not vice versa. Damn, this boy got me tied just like in fifth grade. If only I knew what was going on in his head then, while I was gone, and now. I'll see if he'll tell me while I'm staying with him.