New place

They cuffed me and put me in the car. I saw a tear escape my mothers eye, she quickly wiped it away. The police officer got in the car and as soon as we started to drive away my mother starred to ball like a baby. My heart sank in my chest I wanted to open the door and run to her but I couldnt. I was angry and pissed off but most of all sad. I I didn't know were my siblings were going I knew nothing except that I was lost. I ended up being places with my cousin ashley. At least I was with family so I was safe and I knew the people. I got up the next day and went to school I wasn't hungry so I just sat at a table and I started to think. I wonder what would of happened if I told. Maybe if I said something to my mom then we would still be with here. Maybe if I would of done something it would of never happend. That when I relized I could have stopped him I could have saved my family. I now very angry at myself I was pissed why didn't I tell? Why didn't I help them? How did I not know ? Why?. I wanted to run, I wanted to punish my self. The bell rang bringing me to reality. I got up form the breakfast table and went to class. I couldn't focuse in class I was to distracted. The who day I was distracted I didn't see my sister wilma at school that day and I wondered where she was if she was safe. My mood changed as soon as I started to think of my family I was now depressed and sad I didn't do my job right and now my family is all split apart. What did I do oh my god I messed everything up. I was angry,sad,lost,confused and destroyed. I had to fix this but I don't know how. When I got to the new place I went to bed I wanted to sleep and maybe it would all be just a dream.