The game

My mom walked in the house and I I hear her drop her keys on the computer desk. I could tell by the way her feet dragged on the floor she had a long day at work so I didn't bother her. Instead I went to my room and put headphones in my ears turning it up as loud as possable.
When I woke up in the morning my mom had left a note on my dresser saying that I was to help my big sister Jane take the dogs out then make cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Also to make sure then my little sister Ann and my little brother George took there morning meds and got a bath before bed because she was going to work late and she know my others sibling won't help take care of them. At the bottom of the note her mom wrote dad should be home tomorrow so you and Jane help grandpa get the house clean. After I was done reading the note I went and got my sibling up and took the dogs out by myself cause I couldn't find Jane. I made the Cinnamon rolls and did the dishes. When I was done I tooky little sibling in the back yard to play. My little sister Ann wanted to play hide'n seek but my little brother George wanted to play tag just so he could push ppl.I made a compromise and decided to play both that way they both got to play the game they wanted to. After half an hour outside I made them come in and drink so water cause it was really hot out. They decided that they wanted to watch T.V. so I put on Disney channel and laughed cause every song that came on my brother would sing being silly and my sister would get mad. Lol there silly. I let them watch t.v. for awhile until they said they were hungry so I heated up some ravioli and gave them bread n butter. My little sister asked where all my sibling were I told her I honstley didn't know that I would call mom. When they were done eating I decided I would make them take naps cause I was tired and need a nap but couldn't go to sleep if they were up. I told them if they took a nap I'd take them to the water park if mom was okay with it.when I finally got them both to sleep my grandpa came home and he asked if I wanted to watch a movie I said no thanks. He didn't care what I had to say. He looked me dead in the eye and said so you want me to wake up Ann and play with her instead? I glared at him in anger and sighed then said if you touch her so help me god. He just smiled and said so you do want to watch a movie? I just sighed and walked in his room climbed on the bed and huddled in the corner. He put a movie on then shut the room door walked over to the bed and layed down. He didn't waste time and automatically started to take my shirt off. He didn't even wait a minute after my shirt was off he took my shorts off to. He licked his lips and aksed why dose your bra and underwear always match. Before I could answer he said don't make a sound. He took my underwear off and undid his belt. As he stood up he layer his belt on the bed and winked.he pulled his pants off and his underwear to. He pointed to the ground and said knees. I looked at him as if he was crazy he pucked up the belt and said or I could go beat Ann and George. I slowly moved off the bed and on the floor. When I got to the floor he said suck my dick like a lollipop. I rolled my eyes cause he was quoteing lil wayne.