dreams

When I woke up I was very upset to find out it wasn't a dream. I even started to cry. I gabbed my bag and took off running, I didn't know were I was going I just ran. When I was running I realized were I was. The last time I was here my whole family was happy we were like that one perfect family in the movies that had no problems at all and now everything has flipped. I found a corner where I couldn't be seen I put one ear bud in and started to think. Why does this have to happnd to my family? Why didn't I protect them? I wanted to die but I was no good to my family dead. I heard a car pull up and people get out I put my phone away and listened to see if they were looking for me or nah. I realized it was the popular girls from my school the ones that had no idea I was even alive cause all they cared and was foundation, eyeli er and mascara. I didn't know what to do but all a sudden k wanted to run again my feet carryied me away as I ran. Until I tripped over my own two feet but I just started to Run again. When I stopped I was at my house I knew I couldn't go in or even let them know I was there so I wrote my mom a letter then I took off. When I looked at the time it was 8pm and I knew ppl were looking for me but I wanted to be hidden so I stayed on the side streets no o e used. I found our old house and well I sorta broke in no one lived there so it didn't matter to me I still had my old house key so nothing got broken. When I got in the house I went up stairs to my old room in the middle of the room is where I feel asleep. I woke up to a bunch of teenage boys walking up stairs I didn't know what to do but I wasn't fast enough they seen me and I was now screwed. They walked up to me and said what are you doing here I simply told them I use to live here and suddenly I started teing them everything begging them not to tell them where I was . the promised they wouldn't tell if I slept with the caption. I didn't want to but I had no choice I didn't want to go back to the new place so I slept with him I was now a toy for the boys but it was better then the new place. When they left I started to fall asleep again but one of the boys walked up and said do you want a protecter for the nigth . I said sure and he sat next to me and pulled a blanket out of his bag. He covered us up and I fell asleep feeling safe. When I woke up in the morning he was still there but awake just watching me sleep ( creepy) I thought it was cute (but also creppy).