1: Nice to meet you

"Miss Kloss, do you have any idea what you've done?" Mrs Johnson's angry, brown eyes stare into my bright green ones and I cant help but giggle.

"Stop laughing!" She shouts, her voice cracking as she reaches a high and loud tone.

"Sorry mrs." I say, trying to contain my laughter.

"Explain yourself now, Karlie." I raise my eyebrows when I hear that she is now not using my last, but my first name. I stay silent for a while, looking down at my hands, buying time.

"Now!" Mrs Johnson then screams. I let out a giggle again and hear some of the other kids in class laugh too.

"Whats so funny?!" Mrs Johnson says towards the whole class now. The class falls silent. I look backwards to see if she is already back but she is still nowhere to be seen.

"Karlie, you're going to explain yourself now, or you'll get extra classes every Saturday from now on." I raise my eyebrows again. "And keep those cheeky eyebrows down young lady!" She adds.

Then I hear the classroom door open. Its her.

"Miss Delevingne, what were you doing in the hallway?" Mrs Johnson asks.

"I was going to the ladies room mrs." The British student answers.

"Sit down please." Mrs Johnson replies shortly. She takes place next to me again, at the front of the classroom.

I look at the Brit and see that she is giving me a thumbs up. I grin at her and then look back at the very angry teacher in front of me.

"So ill see you this Saturday then, miss Kloss." Mrs Johnson says then.

"Uhm mrs, I didn't do anything wrong did I?" I say then, a bit shocked by her sudden harsh attitude.

"I know it was you miss Kloss." She says, her eyes dark and angry.

"But.. but you don't have any proof." I say, panicking.

"No mrs, you don't have any proof." I hear Cara say with her thick British accent.

"Thats it. Both of you. Saturday 9am, here in this classroom."

"But you have no proof!" Cara and I both shout at the same time.

"I wouldn't know who else would put a bunch of rotting fish in my office and spray paint the whole room bright green!" The angry teacher shouts, making the class laugh once more. I look back to see all the kids laughing except for this one blonde, nerdy girl. Why didn't I see her before? Our eyes meet for a second but then she quickly looks back at her textbook. I look back at mrs Johnson, blushing a bit at the awkward eye contact. What the fuck, Karlie.

"Saturday. 9am." The teacher repeats.

Cara and I look at each other. "Shit. My parents are going to flip out. " I hear her whisper angrily.

"And now please pay attention to my lesson. Turn to page 34 please?" Mrs Johnson says, continuing her lesson in the most normal way she can. Her veins in her neck and on the side of her head are still big and swollen though. Ive honestly never seen her this angry.

"This was one of our best ones yet though." I whisper, bumping Cara's shoulder. She smiles widely and focusses on the book. Well she makes it seem like she pays attention, she never does.

"Did it work?" I ask after a few seconds, suddenly remembering what Cara was doing at the toilets.

"Yep." She whispers softly, looking at her book.

The whole class is quiet now and after a few minutes of listening to some boring information about when to use 'then' and 'than', mrs Johnson gives us a few practice assignments.