17: Won't you whisper soft and slow?

I wake up the next morning, the sun immediately blinding me as I try to open my eyes. A streak of severe pain shoots through my head and thats when I realize: Im hungover.

I open my eyes again, this time with more success. I turn around to see a very beautiful looking Taylor Swift laying next to me. I notice that this Taylor Swift is not only looking beautiful but also quite underdressed. She is laying there, beside me, in her black lace underwear and her matching bra, her hand around my waist. The blankets are covering a few parts of her body but I have to say that I've got a pretty fine view from here.

'She is going to freak out.' I think to myself as I stretch my arms out in the air and yawn.

At exactly that moment, she stirs a bit in her sleep and opens her eyes slowly. She blinks a few times before looking into my eyes.

"Good morning."

"Morning." She replies, her voice raspy and low.

I smile at her, another shot of pain going through my head. She smiles back but looks difficult too.

"Hangover?" I ask as she is now stretching herself out with a pained look on her face

"Oh my god!" She exclaims then, wildly pulling the blankets suddenly.

I smile, already knowing what she just realized.

"Oh my god, Karlie." She says, rolling over on her side towards me, completely covering her body with the blankets.

"What?" I ask playfully, trying to hide my smile.

"Did.. did we.. uhmm.. did we have.."

"No Tay, we didn't." I laugh. Immediately regretting it as the most painful shot of pain yet, goes through my head now.

She lets out a long breath. "Oh thank god.."
N"Well would it be that bad?" I ask, still laughing.

"Stop laughing Karls, I was stressing." She says, fake annoyed.

"Well what do you remember from last night?" I decide to ask.

"Oh god. What should I know?" She asks, her face shocked.

"No worries. Its all okay."

"Karlie, tell me."

"Okay okay. So this record label wants to sign you, but you knew that.." I start.

"Oh my god, I totally forgot. I should call today, when I feel a bit better though." She says to herself.

"You should." I say with a smile on my face. "So uhmm, Cara and Demi came to the bar too and Cara got us like 100 drinks and well uhmm we got drunk."

"Okay. What else happened?"

"Cara and Demi made out."

"Wow." She says excitedly. "Cool."

"And we did too. Here though. You wanted sex with me though.. or well.. something like that." I explain to the blonde.

"I what?!"

I laugh at the surprise on her face.

"You kept on whispering all these seductive things in my ears. You were hot as fuck."

"Oh my god." She whispers, bringing her hands to her now red cheeks.

"Its fine.. I.. uhmm didn't mind or anything." I admit. "Oh and we also made out when we got home. You kept on kissing me but then you fell asleep."

"Oh my god." She whispers again.

"Taylor, relax. Its okay." I say, taking her hands away from her face and brining them to mine to kiss them.