Chapter 3

"Afternoon everyone!" I groaned banging my head on the bar table as Tally came into the club.
"why do you have to be so loud?" I moaned.

"What's wrong with you today grumpy pants?" She pouted.
" I'm just not in the mood right now Tal." I stood up ready to go to the dressing room but Tally called out to me.
" What's up your ass?" She yelled.
" I have a bad feeling about today." I whispered. It's probably nothing.

" Rosy, Ryan is looking for you!" One of the dancers yelled.
"Thanks" I walked towards the bar, dragging my feet along. Today was really not a good day, I've been on edge since this morning and it's freaking me out.

"Hey Ryan." Ryan smiled at me and beckoned me to follow him.
" So I need you to be on VIP duty today."
"Again?" I whined.
" Yes, again. Are you questioning your boss?" I shook my head tired.
"No. Sorry." I replied under my breath.
" You okay? You look like shit" I looked up at Ryan wide eyed. Did he just say what I think he said?

I frowned, "Gee thanks. Every woman just loves their apperance to be compared to shit. You ass." I muttered sarcastically.
" I wouldn't classify you as a lady Rosy." I gritted my teeth in annoyance.
" Say that again, I dare you" I glared. Ryan raised his hands in surrender and smirked. This little shit.
" why do I have to be on VIP duty again?" I asked confused, not once had Ryan changed the line up so suddenly.
" You were requested." I gasped in surprise, then frowned.
"I- I w-wait what?" Ryan raised his eyebrow in amusement.
"Don't look at me like that." I muttered shyly. Wait. What the fuck is wrong with me today?

I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.
" Wow, today really is not your day. Are you pms'ing?" He laughed.
" Shut up loser. " I punched his arm and he winced. Take that asshole.
"And she's back." He muttered as he rolled his shoulder. " ah, fuck that hurts." He whined.
"As I was saying before you flipped ou-"
" I did not flip out." I hissed punching him again. " Jesus, stop that! It fucking hurts."
" Look, the men you danced for the other day are requesting you."
The men from the other day? Think Rosy. My looked at Ryan like he was crazy.
I will not be dancing for them again. They were definitely Russian.
"Ryan, can't you ask someone else?" I begged. " I'm not debating with you about this. You're doing it or you won't get paid." He opened the VIP room for me and I cursed under my breath as I approached the stage in the middle. Damn you Ryan.

I swayed my body to the track, it was "Blue jeans by Lana Del Ray" but the Eyela Beret bootleg remix. I closed my eyes feeling the music and just let go. I grabbed the pole and slowly slid down infront of it while swaying my hips in time with the music, I came back up then hooked my leg around the pole and span around it, my head back. I crawled towards the men and whipped my head back and ran my fingers through my hair sensually before running my hands down my body. The song was nearing the end. This is what I needed. I needed the release only dancing gave me...

I snapped out of my trance when the door was slammed open and closed. I looked towards the source to see the guy from the club standing there in a suit. He looked pissed and rather intimidating. I felt my heart beat frantically and when his dark orbs met mine I felt like the wind got knocked out of me.

He glared at the men sitting around the table, one specifically. " Ты смеешь меня предать?" He growled. The men remained silent. Some stood up. The man who proposed to go against the attractive guy gulped in his seat. " You dare betray me Vladimir!" The man growled. It sent tingles throughout my body down to my core. Fuck, this man will be the death of me... I rolled my eyes mentally.

"I c-can explain Yuri." Yuri.
" Get him back to the house now!" Yuri yelled. Two of the men dragged that Vladimir guy away and Yuri looked at me again with an expressionless face. He moved towards the seat closest to me and I gulped nervously as he sat down and looked up. His dark eyes raked over my barely covered form and his moist pink tongue trailed over his thick plump lips. I could feel my lower region become wet and I clenched my thighs. I wanted to do things to him, naughty things that my mother probably would not approve of.

Keep yourself together Rosy! Think about something else! Something other than what it would feel like for those delicious lips kissing every single inch of your body or the feel of his large hands- fucking hell!

The entire time I was trying to control my hormones, the man, Yuri ,kept staring at me. He crossed his arms which seemed to bulge - judging by the shirt he was wearing that was hiked up slightly.
I licked my lips and met his intense gaze.

" Dance for me котенок." He ordered.
Kitten...