Chapter 4

I was speechless, and honestly nervous. I could barely move, I just stood there staring at him.

" You are a stripper no? Is it not your job to entertain me?" Yuri questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I gulped once more, searching his beautiful face.
" I-I-" I stuttered. Nice going Rosy! He must think you're insane or worse.
"You what?" He smirked, shamelessly checking me out.
" I'm-" I was interrupted by Ryan walking in and released a relieved sigh.
"Desert Rose. I need you out on the floor." Ryan looked at Yuri then me. I nodded frantically and couldn't get out fast enough.

On my way to the main floor, I stepped into my dressing room to take a breather.
" That was a close one." I muttered, looking at myself through the mirror. I played with my hair, twirling the front piece with my finger.

" Yuri" I whispered, testing his name out. It seemed to easily slip through my teeth and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. My eyes widened.
"What the hell is wrong with you Rosy! Pull yourself together right now!" I scold myself. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. I opened them again and nodded once before going to the floor.

" Another successful night." Ryan grinned. Money obsessed asshole.
I scoffed before turning to Tally. She was watching Ryan in confusion and I saw shyness in them as well and it made me confused because Tally was never the shy type. She was more the tell it like it is type and didn't really give a fuck about how people felt.

Okay, so that last bit wasn't true. She cared, but she often said that people deserved to know the truth, even if it hurts.

I nudged her and she turned her head to look at me.
"Ready to go?" She asked grabbing her bag off the counter. I narrowed my eyes at her and she just stared at me, unblinking.
"What?" She frowned.
"Talk to him." I rolled my eyes.
She quickly looked over at Ryan and saw that he was currently on the phone. She sighed.
" Maybe another time. I just want to go home right now because I am tired as fuck." I laughed and grabbed my things before following Tally out.

As we were walking home, I felt on edge. I kept glancing around as we walked.
" Rosy!" I looked at Tally blankly.
" What?" I asked slightly annoyed. Tally rolled her eyes and scoffed.
"Are you paying attention?"
" mmm. Yeah I am."

"Bullshit. What did I say?"
" umm you said that- oh fuck I don't know." I shrugged still looking around. I felt like we were being followed and it made me nervous.

My papa always use to say "trust your instinct Roma." And right now my instinct was telling me to lose whoever is following us. I grabbed Tally's arm and dragged her in the opposite direction of our apartments, towards the club.

"Rosy what are you doing?" Tally glared at me as I looked back.
" Trust me" I frowned and she looked at me questionly.

We reached the club in no time and I dragged Tally onto the crowded dancefloor. I grabbed some guys beanie and handed it to Tally.

"I'm not putting that on, that guy was all sweaty."
"Just put it on Tally. Now!" I growled. Tally looked at me wide eyed before doing as I asked.

We weaved our way through the crowd and out the back exit without being seen. I released a sigh and turned smiling at Tally.
"Let's go home."
" what was that all about Rosy?" I looked at Tally sheepishly. Lie Rosy!

"I was looking for the man from the club." I lied trying to look as innocent as possible.
Tally raised an eyebrow and searching my face, she sighed after awhile before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"You could have just said so. You really freaked me out." I released a breath, that was close.
"Sorry Tally."
" It's okay, but next time tell me before hand what's going on or I'll kick your perky ass." I rolled my eyes before letting out a laugh. There was silence as we walked.

"See you tomorrow Rosy!" Tally yelled cheerfully. I waved before entering my apartment. Sacha ran over and jumped up. " Hi girl." I cooed in Russian.

I went to my kitchen and fixed myself a toasted cheese sandwich before heading into the lounge area. I screamed when a noticed a lone figure sitting on my couch. The person got up quickly and covered my mouth.

Judging by the height and build of this person and not to mention the masculine scent, it was definitely a guy.

He ran his nose down the side of my face, his warm minty breath had me shivering. Why is my body responding like this?

" Did you think it would be easy for you to just get away, котенок" My eyes widened, I knew that voice.

Yuri?