Too Much ...

I woke up to the most beautiful lady with scars on her face hovering over me. Her face contorted with concern. 

"Oh honey, are you alright?" She questioned worried. 

"Yes ma'am. I think I'm fine," I answered politely.

 "Okay. Just lay here, and I'll be right back sweetheart," She cooed. 

She disapeared into the quaint house. I got up quickly, and looked out of the window. I see Paul and SAM ULEY ...? 

Oh, that's right he's the leader of their little cult-wolf thing-group. 

I put my ear up to the window. 

"You need to learn to control your anger!" Sam chided. 

"You would get mad too if Emily slapped you!" He spoke defensively. "I wouldn't risk hurting her again, Paul," Sam reminded him. "That's the number one rule, Paul. You NEVER hurt your imprint!" 

What the heck is an imprint? 

"Yeah but you-" Paul started, but stopped. He looked my way, and I looked away quickly. 

Uh oh, I'm busted. I think they realized I was listening. 

I quickly ran to the couch, and acted like I was still sleeping. 

Paul sat on the edge of the couch, and just stared at me.

  Creepo. 

 I opened my eyes, but he continued to stare at me. His eyes boring into my soul. 

"Can we talk for a minute, please?" Paul begged. I mused for a while. 

"You better make this worth it or,  I swear," I threatened. 

He led me outside.

 He scratched the back of his neck, and looked at me with adoration.

  Hmm that's new

"So are you gonna speak, or are we just stand around like some idiots?" I snapped but then regretted for snapping at him. 

I felt a tug at my heart to apologize, but I pushed it to the back of my head. 

"Leianna, I wanted to apologize for my behavior toward you. It was wrong and I shouldn't have done it. I think you're really beautiful and have a great persona-" He apologized but I cut him off. 

"Wait, red light! Why are you apologizing to me now?" I screeched, "What? Afraid I'm gonna tell your little secret?" 

"No. It's just that I really l-" I cut him off a second time. 

"You WHAT? LIKE ME? Please. That's demented," I shut him down. 

"Look, I know how this story ends, and I'm not going get my heart broken," I said, "Especially by YOU." 

I ran to my house, and didn't look back--not even the slightest bit. When I got further and further away from him, I felt stronger and stronger pangs in my heart.

 I don't care. 

I heard them howling in the distance. 

This isn't over.. I have a feeling.