Burying The Hatchet

It's been literally almost two weeks since I've come out of my room. I've only eaten an apple and drank a bottle if water. I haven't slept at all. It's not that I'm so depressed I won't do anything. It's just-- I'm too weak. My body won't let me. 

I haven't talked to anybody. Edward has been steadily trying to read my mind. I block him out though. I need to go walk or something. 

I put on a pair of black leggings, and a loose crop top. I jumped out of my window.

  I don't want anybody to see me  torn up like this. I don't look that bad. I'm glad I'm a Dark Angel though. I don't have any bags under my eyes.

I jogged in my normal human pace. I started to tear up. I saw a wolf, a silver one. My mind went blank. 

Paul. 

It went into the woods. 

Thank The Lord. 

But, Paul emerged from out of the woods instead of the wolf. I took off in my super speed.

                                                                                         Paul POV

Oh my gosh, she is SO gorgeous. I just want her, to hold her, to kiss her, to love her! I just want things to be right between us.

I saw her beautiful, angelic face. 

She took off extra fast. 

Is she a vampire? No. She can't be, I would know. I would smell her. 

I shifted into my wolf, and took after her. 

Damn this girl is fast! 

I pushed myself to go faster. I couldn't keep up with her, so I stopped. I noticed she started slowing down. 

Yes! She's getting tired. 

She stopped completely. I disappeared into the woods before she could see me. I put my clothes on. I stood behind her. Before I could actually hug her from behind--she grabs my hands. 

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!" She hissed.

 I sighed. Come on Paul, think! Use the charm. 

"Can we please talk?" I begged--getting on my knees, "Please Leianna?"

 "Yes," She whispered. 

Thank The Lord Baby Jesus!

                                                                                    Lei's POV

"Yes," I whispered. 

"Okay Leianna. I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, had the pleasure to meet and talk to in my whole entire life. I love everything about you. I love the way the bite your lip when you think. I love the way you look at the sky when you're happy. I love the way your eyes sparkle like diamonds when the sun hits them oh-so-right. I'm usually not this open. And I may seem like a jerk, but the only reason why I bullied you is because I knew you were out of my league. I didn't want to get rejected. You're my imprint. If you let me in your life--I will explain the whole concept later. What I'm really trying to say is for right now can we be friends and if you want later on become more than that?" He poured out. 

"Yes Paul. As a matter of fact, you can be my best guy friend," I answered. 

He picked me up, and spun me around. I felt the urge to kiss him, but I didn't of course. 

I mean we're just friends. We will probably never be more than that. I don't know if I can trust him in that way yet. 

"Yay! Now we can be best friends!" He squealed. 

"Your such a stupid-head!" I chuckled. 

"Then we can wear pink on Wednesdays and tell each other secrets and-"

 I raise my eyebrow. 

"Too much?" He smiled at me.

 "Yeah! Too much," I chuckled. 

"Are you gay?" I was halfway joked, but I was serious.

 "Uh yeah no! I like girls too much!" He chuckled as he winked at me. 

 "Well, okay then," I laughed. 

"But I only love one," His tone was serious. I blushed deep wine.

I guess he's kind of charming.