Getting To Know Him ...

Me and Paul walked for a good while. Even across this cliff thingy. And I swear I felt my heart flutter when his hand touched my hand by accident. It felt like his hand was suppose to be there; like he was the one. It was comfortably silent until I decided to read Paul's mind.. Don't judge me alright I need to know what he is thinking. "She's so beautiful and smart. I hope she doesn't realize she's WAY out of my league. I want her to realize one day that she's my everything! She's my Evangelina(Princess and The Frog Reference.. No? No. Okay onward with the story!)," His thought. I blushed deeper than before. He thinks I'm beautiful!!! Oh well I bet he's just kidding even in his head. I slipped back into his thoughts, "I wonder if Sam knows I skipped patrol and I bet Jake snitched on me. Me and her should do this more often," "Tell me about it," I said in my head. "What?" Paul called. I jumped at the sound of his deep, and husky voice. I guess I said it out loud. Oops I'm so stupid! "YEAH! HUH?! WHAT?! Oh nothing.." I apologized, "I was just thinking that we should do this more often," I corrected quickly. "Yeah! It's like you read my mind," he chuckled. "Oh you have no idea," I muttered lowly. Paul raised his eyebrow but dropped the subject. We arrived at Paul's house. "Do you wanna come in for dinner?" Paul questioned. "Of course," I mused. He interlocked arms and walked into the house. "Mom? You home?" Paul called. "Just a second sweetie," She called back sweetly. She ran down the ginormous stairs this house is almost as big as the Cullen's. "Hey Honey. Who's this?" she questioned. "Mom, this is Leianna. The one I've constantly been telling you about," Paul's voice trailed. "Oh the- right got it," his mother recalled. I slipped into Paul's thoughts and now I just do it cause it's fun. "My mother could not have been more obvious!" He mentally face palmed himself. Hehe... Paul is funny even when he's not funny. "Right this way my lady," He mused very old timey. "Why thank you sir I would be much obliged.," I played back. We are dinner talking about our families and what not. Paul and I started walking after dinner. "Sorry my Mom is like embarrassing sometimes. I can NOT believe she pulled out my baby pictures," Paul apologized. "it's okay. You were so cute when you were a baby," I piped. He blushed bright pink. "Oh My Pinapples!! Did I just see Paul Lahote BLUSH?!" I laughed. "Don't tell anyone it could ruin my reputation," he joked. "We wouldn't want that now would we?" I chuckled. He laughed... I love his real laugh not his little chuckle his real dreamy and sweet laugh. Wait Leianna what are you saying?! You can't fall for the biggest player in school What the heck are you thinking? We arrived at the border between La Push and Forks. "I can't go any farther sweetheart, I'm sorry" he apologized. "Why?" I question my tone drenched in curiosity. "It's a long story," he sighed. "I have time," I smiled. "I can't really tell you right now. It's not the right time," his voice trailed off. "Oh I understand. I have a secret too," I sighed. "You do?" He questioned his eyebrow going up. "No! I just said that to agree with you," I lied. "Uh huh," he said not believing me. I gave him a hug, "Bye bestfriend," I said. "Bye Lovely," he retorted quietly. I jumped across the border and left I saw Paul's figure fade in the distance.

Paul's POV
I love her. She's gonna be mine one day. I turned to go back home I saw Sam and the whole pack. Oh shit. "Can you tell me where you been and why you were over in FORKS?!" Sam yelled. "Oh well see what had happened was-" my voice trailed off.