Chapter One-New beginnings!

~Niall~

I just want this to be over. I just want to stop thinking about it. But I cant. And I probably never will. His eyes. His voice. His hair. It gave my the chills just thinking about him. Harry. And the Worst part is I have to share a room with him. Him and Lou decided they were going to stop being so friendly With each other before we left for vacation. Lou said he wanted to Bunk with Liam so He could Have Eleanor Over. Apparently Harry was always In the was when he was making a move. But truthfully it wasn't that bad I mean I liked Haz and I could make this work if he just kept things cool with us.

"Nialler? Where are you" Harry's voice called.

Shit. I loved it when He called me Nialler the way it just slipped off his tongue was amazing.

"I'm in here Harry" I called from the Kitchen of our Little Flat.

See each of the boys chose who they wanted to be with and they got a little apartment type set up with a kitchen bathroom and Bedroom with two beds. And all three of our flats were connected so everything was okay. Zayn was With Perrie In His. Lou was with Eleanor. And Liam was With Danielle.

After about a minute of Harry making his way through all of our boxes he entered the room. Naked. Well not entirely He had Boxer briefs on and They where white so I could pretty Much see his Bulge.

"Niall"Harry asks snapping my attention away from his Crotch.

"Ohh um Yea Haz" I answer in a shocked tone.

"Are you okay"Haz asks. Did he know I was staring at him.

"Umm I'm fine Haz" I was more than Fine I was Happy But bummed But i didn't care I was with Haz.

"Well I'm gonna Go out and Maybe Get a cute girl to bring back You wanna come" Harry asked not thinking. Well he had nothing to think for I mean to Him I was straight.

"No I'm just gonna stay here and Unpack"I said in a awkward tone.

"Suit yourself" Harry says as He runs down the hall to our room to put some clothes on.

I knew I would have to tell him weather I liked it or not he needed to know and It would make my life a lot easier. The worst thing he could do was reject me and That would be Horrible But I would get over it.

"See ya" Harry calls almost halfway out the door.

"Harry wait" I call to him stopping him in his tracks.

I knew now was the time to tell him he was leaving so I could have time to think and Everything would Hopefully be Okay.

"Okay so this is the first chapter and it sucks But i have all of this planned out and it will work I promise. I deleted my Ziam because It wasnt going anywhere and I couldnt get out of my writers block habits so your getting some Narry!  I will be updating this atleast once a weak and Maybe even more because I know how this one is going!" Please Vote and comment!

Also I know there was no Harry Pov but just wait till next update it will be a lot longer and Fill u in on everything <3

                                                                                              ~Alexx