Chapter Two-Just friends

~Harry~

"Harry wait!" Niall called to me just as I was about to walk out of the door.

"Yea Ni" I called not turning to face him. I was in a hurry and I kinda needed to get going. 

"Harry, I um... I wanted to tell you something" Niall murmured. I could tell he was nervous. But why?

"Anything Nialler" I said to him as I turned around. He could tell me anything and I wanted him to know that.

Niall had a slight tinted blushed tone to his face and his eyes were on his feet.

"Ni" I asked getting his attention.

"Harry...I....I love you" He said not even looking at me.

What? Did Niall just say he loved me? I didnt even know. I was so shocked all I could get out was "Okay" and I bolted. I saw the look in Nialls eyes as I ran. As soon as I got to my car it hit me.

The way he stared at my body when we went swimming. The way he always laughed at my jokes no matter how horrible they were. Niall liked me and I just destroyed him. I wanted to apologize I really did but I dont think I can face him. Especially since I was already late for my date with Cassie. She gave me her number a couple weeks back and I decided to call her. I cant believe I was still going to go. Maybe I shouldnt. I didnt have enough time to think I will go and if I didnt like her I could always just leave.

~Niall~

I am a horrible friend. I told Harry. I'm so stupid. Harry is probably disgusted by me. I dont blame him for running like he did. I wouldnt blame him if he didnt want to live with me anymore. 

We havent even been in this house for three days and I already ruined it. So here I am alone. Again.

The only thing I could do now was tell Liam. He always knew what to do and he was the only one that new I loved Harry. Now if I could find my phone.

"Shit" I cursed out loud.

My phone was in Harry's room.

He isnt here so what could it hurt? I guess nothing he probably wont come back tonight so it doesnt matter.

As soon as I opened Harry's door I was welcomed by his sweet scent. God he smelled amazing! I entered his room in complete fear. I know it sounds childish but I was horrified I would break something. Finally there was my phone right in the center of Harry's bed. I must have left it there last night when we were rearranging the furniture. Just as I bent down to pick it up I heard a familiar voice.

"What are you doing"

Shit it was Harry.

~Harry~

"What are you doing" I called to Niall who was awkwardly bent over my bed.

"Erm..Getting my phone" He replied.

Niall grabbed his phone and started out the door.

"Wait" I said sticking my arm out blocking the exit to my room. He wasnt getting out of this. We were gonna talk about it whether he liked it or not.

"Niall please explain" I asked him.

He sighed and then began "Harry I know I shouldnt have ever told you and i'm sorry. Its just I thought you would...take it better..."

"Niall...I....I'm not gay..And Its okay. I was just shocked. I'm happy you told me. I would you have rather told me sooner. I just want you to know I support you through all of this. If I was gay or if I find out im gay you get first dibs" I explained to him wiggling my eyebrows on the last sentence.

I got a giggle from him.

"Okay Haz and I am sorry" Niall said lowering his head.

"Niall its okay please dont do this" I pleaded. I knew he felt horrible about it but he cant take it out on himself.

"Ni...Were just friends and thats okay" I said to him. Hopefully raising his hope!

"omfg this chapter is kinda better but a little said and happy at the same time. Okay so im soooo sorry I didnt update sooner ive been caught up in a lot of stuff but im back :D Remember that im not very experienced in writing fanfiction so Its not gonna be perfect but I will get better :D Please vote and comment telling me what you think so far:D love you all

                                                                                      ~Alexx