Chapter Four-The making of Ziam.

Hey everyone. So I never really do these author notes at the top but I did this time because this chapter is gonna be sortove confusing. I say this because its just a flashback to Zayn telling Liam and how all that happened. So please just read and I'm sure by the next chapter you will understand.

~Zayn~

After Niall told me he liked Harry I knew I had to tell him about me liking Liam.

"Oh um..Niall I kinda...I like Liam...no.. I love him" I murmured looking at my hands nervous about how he would react.

"OH MY GOD! Zayn thats so cuteee!" Niall practically screamed. This was one of the reactions I was scared of. But I really couldnt blame him I kinda screamed when he told me he likes Haz.

"Niall calm down" I said Laughing.

"Does he know?" He asked. I could tell it was taking effort for him to stay calm

"No, im scared of telling him." I said looking up at Niall.

"Oh Zayn..Liams understanding he wont freak out I mean he knows im gay" Niall said. I knew he was lying. Niall couldnt lie to me to save his own life.

"Your right im gonna go tell him. If your alright now that is" I said remembering Niall was freaking out only moments ago.

"Zayn im fine go" Niall said to me. Niall was more interested in me telling Liam then him and Haz.

"Fine" I said getting up and practically running out the door.

I wasnt completely sure about telling Liam but it wouldnt change much. I mean Liams caught me looking at him and he didnt say anything. He never asked me the question I'd been asking myself "Zayn are you gay". Truthfully I didnt know.

I mean I like girls but I have to admit some guys are smoking.

And now here I am. At the doorstep to our flat. I knew this wouldn't be hard but not necessarily easy. I took one last deep breathe and opened the door.

"Liammm" I called stretching out the mmm sound in his name.

"Zaynnn" Liam called back. God his voice.

"Liam I kinda need to tell you something.. Well sortove ask and tell I guess." I said walking over to the couch.

"Go for it" He said sitting down on the couch beside me.

"Okay well" I said looking up into his eyes and then quickly looking away. "Well Liam I like you. And before you say 'ew' or whatever I just want you to know I dont care. I love you Li" I said.

Before I could get up and run out Liam started "Zayn...I..I..I like you too..No, I love you."

"Really" I said with total disbelief.

 "Yea" he said walking over to hug me.

I couldnt beleive it I had to tell Niall. Before Liam could even get to me I was out the door.

"Wait come backkk" Liam called from behind me. I was to excited to wait I burst into Nialls flat and scremed "He said yes" as loud as I could I ran over and grabbed Niall in a hug.

"Tell Harry" I whispered into Nialls ear. I didnt want to tell him in case he freaked out.

"No you tell him" Niall said back.

"Fine" I said. "Harry sit down" I commanded.

I was so nervous. I didnt know how to explain I just said the first thing I thought"Okay...so Harry...erm. I like Liam...A lot actually and I decided to tell him and I found out the feeling was mutual. So I decided to tell him and ask him out and I guess were dating now."

"Aww Zayn thats the cutest thing ever" Harry said smiling at me. A spike of confusion hit me.

"So your not mad" I asked in Confusion. 

A wave of shock came over Harry's face "Why would I be mad"

Now I was really confused.

"Well I thought you were mad at Ni for ask-" Niall cut me off.

"Zayn thats over were kinda together now" Niall said winking at me.

"And so are we" Liam said walking in and grabbing my hand.

This was amazing. There was just one issue How would we tell Louis.

Okay so I couldnt help but make this chapter just because. Also im sorry for all the mistakes I dont want to edit right now.

By the way, Im gonna start dedicating the chapters to the first comments. So if you comment on this first the next chapter will be dedicated to you!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

                                                                            ~Alexx