( Sequel ) Chapter 1

Yn.

I woke up , to the beautiful sunshine shining in my eyes . I sat up, hesitating to get up. Then my phone went off so I reach over & grabbed it . A message popped up on the screen , it read...

[ good morning , I was just reminding you that you have a photo shoot today & a meeting with Brittany ( my manager ) ] - Chloe ( assistant )

so I got up , stretched and went downstairs to my handsome fiance cooking breakfast and my beautiful 9 year old ( Kaya ) sitting at the table .

" goodmorning mommy " she spoke quietly " morning baby " I said back . I then walk behind Jacob and hugged him from behind .

" morning sweetheart " he said as he turned around and wrapping his muscular arms around me .

" morning baby " I said while kissing his lips .

" ewww " I heard Kaya say as I pulled away .

" oh shush " I said as I walked over to her and kissed her all over her face . I then stopped and said

" well I got a photo shoot and a meeting today so I'll be out for a while ". Kaya looked at me with a sad look.

" I'll be back as soon as I'm done with everything " I said then walked upstairs and got in the shower , I washed off and got out. I put on my cheetah print strapless bra and underwear , then I put on some lotion and deodorant then put on a white and black long dress and a jean jacket . I then put on my black sandals . I then did my hair in a messy bun and put on my jewelry . After I was finish I put on my shades and left the room. I walked downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast .

" I'm not gonna eat much because the limo's outside " I said as I grabbed a bottle of water and walked out the house , got in the limo and greeted Bryon ( driver ) .

" To Studio 94 Photography On First Ave " , I than unlocked my phone , took a quick selfish for the fans and posted it on instagram getting hateful comments as always , inside these comments do hurt it's like getting bullied just for dating a celebrity , his fans hate me but my fans do nothing but make me happy I love them. I locked my phone back and paid Bryon , got out and walked in the building being greeted by some guy.

" good morning beautiful right this way " he said I smiled and walked with him to the room where ill be taking the pictures.

" bonjour Yn , how are you hun " says John .

" hello " I said.

Than a woman took my hand and took me to a room where they did my makeup and getting me ready for the shoot . They put me on my first outfit which was a black leathered jumper. I then walked out and took lots of different pictures with different poses. After them they kept changing my outfits and kept taking flicks. We had a little fun also. After I put my dress back on and called Bryon to come back and get me. He pulled up , I got in . Unlocked my phone and called Jacob.

He asked " Hello " he said

" Hey baby I'm on my way home , you and Kaya want anything ? "

" Nah I don't , aye Kaya your mom says do you want anything , she said no "

" Alright ill be there soon " I then hung up.

Photo shoot in MM .

What Do You Think ?

Do You Think I Should Keep Going ?

And I Need More Characters So Comment Plz !