Babiees! ❤+

Yn Pov

 I woke up and felt like throwing up. So i ran to the bathroom holding her hair up. Then i moved from the toilet and washed my mouth.  I walked back in the room and put on some sweats and decided to go to the doctor.I got in my camero. Soon I arrived at the doctor's office. I walked in and signed a paper. Soon I walked in Dr. Lala's Office.

"Sooo? What is it today?" She asked

"Umm, I woke up this morning not feeling good and i through up." I explained

"Ohh Ima need you to pee in this cupp and well find out whats wrong" She told me

"Okayy" I said going to the bathroom and peeing in the cupp!! Then i handed it to her.

"Okayy give me about 20 minutes" She said

"Okay" I said going to the office and sitting down.

10 Minutes Later

Jacob just texted me!!

Baee 🌎: Good Morning Gorgeous, Where are you at?

Babyy💑:  Doctor...

Baee 🌎: Whyy?

Babyy💑: I through up this morning.!

Baee 🌎: Ok then. I love you and I hope you feel better.!

Babyy💑: I love you too and thx

Baee 🌎: No problem! ❤ 

Babyy💑: See you later.! 

Baee 🌎: Ardd

End Convo

Then the Doctor walked in the office. I was nervous...cause what if something is wrong with me!!

"Okayy.. I found out.. Your 3 weeks pregnant!! Congrats!! This pills will help if your having pain!!" She told me as she handed me the pills and walked out!! 

I was shocked but happy. I got in the car and drove straight home!! I walked in and Jacob was making breakfast! 

"Baby guess what!!" I said loudly

"Whatup" He said turning around

"Im pregnant" I said

He was shocked but her picked me up and spinned me around. I'm surprised he's happy... I thought he was gonna just walk out on me!! 

"Im soooo happy" He said in excitement .

"I get to see what im having in 3 months" i said

"Alright but its gonna be a boy" he said giving me my plate

"Yea right" I said

......Quick Chapter!!