Last Chapter!!

3 Months Later

Yn.

 I woke up and I was ready to see the gender of my baby. I woke Jacob up.

"Are you going with me" I asked him

"Yea, Hold up" he said getting and taking a shower. I jumped in the shower in the hall

Then I put on a Grey Crop Top, Black Leggings and some White Sandals. I put my hair up in a Messy Bun, No Makeup. I was ready i went in the room and Jacob had on A Black T- Shirt with A Red Plaid Shirt around his waist with Some Shorts that come down to his knee but he pulled them down to the bottom of his knees. He grabbed the keys and i grabbed my phone. And we got in the car and put on our seat-belt. I then i turned on the radio and Kissing On My Tattoos By August Alsina was on. I then went on Snapchat. 

Snapchat

"Kissing On My Tattoos, I dont want nobody but you!" I sanged I post it and on it said "My Songg" ~basedcookie (YnUser) 

Then we arrived to the doctor's office and walked in. Soon as we sat down the doctor called us in.

"Ms. Yln" She said

"Right Here" I said as i got up going to the back and Jacob followed.

"Well lets get started" she said as i layed on the bed and pulled my shirt up. She then rubbed the gel on my stomach and showed the ultrasound. 

"See The head" She said pointing "And the feet" She said "Its a Girl" She told us as a tear fell down my face as i look at my little baby girl. I felt good to have a child from some one a want one from!!

Jacob.

I felt like tear up to the view of my little girl but i didn't want Yn seeing me cry. I just kept it in. After the finished the doctor wiped the gel off her stomach and walked out the room.

Yn.

I pulled down my shirt after the doctor was done. I was hungry. Me and Jacob walked out the office and got in the car. 

"Im hungry" I said as i scowled on instagram. 

"What do you want" He asked me. 

"Ihop" I said 

"Alright" He said

After a while we arrived at Ihop. We sat down and i was on Facebook. I toke a picture on Jacob looking down on his phone with the keys in his hand. 

Caption: IHop ❤

Then i toke one of me with my hand over my mouth.

Caption: Tired & Hungry

Then the waiter(Whatever its called) came and We ordered

"I would like...Raspberry & Peach Pancakes and Iced tea" I said

"Stuffed French Toast, Country Omelette and  Iced tea" Jacob said

10 Minutes later

We have our food and I'm almost done. 

"Jacob you got more then and I'm pregnant" I said

"So" He said still eating  

5 Minutes Later 

I went to the bathroom to see if their was anything on my face..And i saw Kiara. And she was staring.

"What the fuck you looking at? " I said

"You and the child i should have" she said walking close and i backed up to the wall

"Move" I said as she pulled out a blade trying to cut me. I grabbed the  blade out of her hand and stabbed her in her neck. And made sure there wasn't any blood on me. I walked out the bathroom to Jacob waiting on me.

"Ever thing alright" he said worried.

"Yup" I said smiling and walking out the door.

...Its Overr!!