I Love You Again

*1weeklater

Yn POV

1 week later im at my moms house and today i decided to go to Jacob's house so i got dress OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/yn/set?id=100971102

I walked to his house feeling kinda nervous about the tension thats gonna be between us. Buuuut I got rid of that though and walked up to his front step. I knocked twice and waited a few sceonds. Then the door flew open with JAcob with his shirt off. He probally was workin out when I knock.

"Oh hey Yn" He said embracing me with a hug

"Hey Jacob" I said hugging back

"Come in" He said stepping aside as I walked in and sat on his couch.

"So you alright everything good with you and Ray" He asked

"Umm about that we-"

"You guys broke up!" He said cutting me off with happiness in his eyes.

"Ummm yeah he was cheating and I wasnt up for that again so I ended it with him" I said looking towards him seeing a frown on his face.

"Yn Im SOOOOOO sorry for what I did to you. I nnever ment to hurt you and you should know that. I wasnt thinking with my head and I miss you so much. I know that you wont want to go out again but can we atleast be best friends again. I miss those good morning text. I miss those afternon hangouts. But I mostly missed you." He said grabbing ahold of my hands. I felt a tear run down my cheek. 

I knew he was telling the truth. But I just dont understand why he would do something like that to me and where is Kiera. Did he break up with her? I really do miss him but he need to regain my trust again so ima put ahold on the whole dating thing.

"I forgive you but we aint a thing till I trust you again" I said and in a matter of a second he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. He was so goofy. He picked me up and spinned me around then put me back down on the ground.

"alright stop hugging me i know your happy to see but like you gon have to stop" i giggled 

"oh ok but i wanted to know if we can go out again" he said smiling

Will she say no or yes