Pinch Me, Im Dreaming

From Single Mom To Slutty Mom
By: Brooklyn Bell-Boy

Former mother, victim of Michael Davis, isn't so innocent as she seemed. Paparazzi found her at another MAN'S apartment in only a buttoned up shirt and socks. Taylor reportedly fled there after a freak accident with one of her friends which led to her being hospitalized.

But that's not all folks.

Only hours before she decided to move with her latest hook up, she pulled up to her hospitalized friend's house to gather her belongs. What could possibly go wrong there, you ask? The victim reportedly threatened to sue some of the paparazzi for accidentally bumping into her sons car seat.

What type of mother sleeps around and threatens to sue someone with a newborn son stuck to her hip?

Stay tuned folks... Ms Taylor Davis is making a very interesting impression.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" Riley yelled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked over at the screen of the computer. It was uploaded THREE hours ago which I don't know how!

"The bitch came by the apartment around 7 this morning! I have no idea how she knew where I was! My guess is that paparazzi followed us back here to his apartment!" I suggested. Mickey cried and I picked him up off of the bed.

"We need to put her in a grave!"Riley exclaimed.

"No! We just need to put an end to this for real," I said. Mickey's crying wasn't letting up, he was telling me he was hungry.

"Nah, she dead if she end up in a room-"

"Look, Mickey is crying...I gotta feed him. I'll call you later," I said urgently and hung up before she could say anything else. I walked down the stairs with a crying Mickey in my hands to run into Tyler.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I screamed. He put down a bag and some dry cleaning on the coffee table and ran over to me.

"I went out to get food! The line was around the corner and then I had to pick up dry cleaning, what the hell happened? Are you okay?" He asked all at once. I blinked out of my thoughts and walked over to the kitchen where my bag was.

"Hold him for a minute," I said, handing screaming Mickey over. All the crying and paparazzi and the drama was really getting to me. I needed a breather.

"Did any of them come into the house?" he asked from behind. I shook my head no as I prepared the bottle. Things always went sideways in my life. ALWAYS. Shaking the bottle up in my hand, I stared at my reflection in the window with confusion.

The person I was looking at looked strong.... healthy even. . . up until you get to the eyes. I have sad eyes full of despair.

"Taylor.." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I snapped myself out of it. Taking Mickey, I gave him his bottle and plopped down on the nearest couch. I was exhausted from the four hours I had been up.

"Tell me what happened," Tyler said sitting across from me. I sighed and let it all out.

"Somebody was beating on the door and I was looking for you but you weren't here. So, I opened it, stupidly in this damn shirt, and came face to face with Michael's mom. She said and I quote, 'I will make your life a living hell.' Funny thing is I believe her," I admitted. Michael's mom was a very manipulative woman. She could always get what she wanted one way or another.

She had her contacts.

"So, I'm guessing the paparazzi caught those pics and posted them online. What happened with his mom after that?"