sleepover

I roll over on my side and see my old alarm clock with its bright lights showing the time. I yawn and stretch out. I look over to Laura and smile at how she is sleeping. One hand on her stomach and hair falling in her face, I love the sight of waking up to this. I reach over and grab my phone and turn off the shutter and flash and snap a few pictures before she starts to stir. I smile as I place my phone back on the table beside the bed.

I watch her eyes open and take time to adjust before she looks over at me with a sleepy smile. "When did you get up?" I smile and wrap an around her pulling her into me, "Just a few mintues ago." She stretches out and looks at me, "Why didn't you wake me?" I shrug, "I like to watch you sleep." She slaps my shoulder with a yawn before smiling at me, "You're so weird." I laugh and shake my head as I climb over her and smile down at her. "Nah, you are just too cute." She giggles and I bend down and capture her lips in a kiss which she gladly returned. I hear my door being opened and then laughter, "Oh Rossy, can't that wait?" I look over and see Riker and Rydel leaning in my doorway smiling to the point of laughing. "Yeah, I mean come on Rossy, no one wants to hear that." Riker laughs, "Or see this." I throw my pillow at them and Rydel laughs and she pulls my door up. A second laughter I hear a bang and Rydel yelling through the door, "Hurry up and do whatever you are going to do. We have things to do." Before a louder bang is placed on the door. I look down at Laura and she starts laughing hysterically. I shake my head and roll off her, "So not funny." She nods as she keeps laughing, "Yeah it was." I shake my head as I walk into the bathroom and shower before putting my clothes back on and walking out. She looks up at me from the bed and laughs as she walks past me and I hear the shower start up. I shake my head and poke my head in the door, "You could of just joined in." I hear laughter then, "Nah." I shake my head smiling as I walk downstairs.

Rydel looks up from the table and Riker laughs, "That was quick." I grab the apple and throw it at him, "Nothing happened idiot. I got a shower now she is in the shower." He smirks and looks at Rydel, "Yeah, sure." I sit down and make myself a bowl of cereal that I eat while I wait on Laura to come down.

I hear feet and look behind me to see Laura come down and smile, "Rydel, hope you don't mind." Rydel shakes her head, "Of course not babe." I laugh and take my last bite of my cereal before I feel a slap on my head. I turn to Rydel and she smirks. I shake my head and take my bowl to the sink and place it in there as I lean against the counter. "So what was the rush?" I hear more feet and see Ratliff and Ryland come through the door. They look at Rydel and shake their heads as they sit down, "What did she do to you two?" Ratliff looks up, "Riker and her pushed me off the couch." Ryland looks at me, "I got water thrown on me." I laugh and look at the two of them who just smile innocently. I hear more feet and see Rocky come in and look at Laura before looking down at the ground and walking to the fridge.

I look at the two of them and let it go for now. I will figure out what happened but later. I lean back and watch Rocky avoiding Laura. "Ross, did you hear me?" I turn to Rydel and shake my head, "Sorry." She sighs, "We are going to the beach and just relaxing and hanging out. Then we are all going to perform at this place and then we are all going to come back here and relax and watch some movies." I nod, "Sounds great. Laura and I just have to stop by the house before we come back here." Rydel nods and takes Laura upstairs to get ready for the beach. I look at Riker, "Can I borrow a pair of trunks?" He nods and goes upstairs. A few minutes later he comes down and throws a pair of trunks at me. I grab them and go upstairs to change.

I come down and see Laura and Rydel talking and laughing. I walk over and throw my arm over her shoulder and kiss her head. "What you two talking about?" Rydel looks at me and smiles, "About when I am going to be getting a niece?" I literally cough on air making Rydel laugh. "I'm kidding but seriously," She raises her voice, "I want a niece or nephew." Everyone looks at her and coughs. She shakes her head, "It will happen one day." I watch Laura laugh, "Not anytime soon Delly." She sighs, "I know. No wedding anytime soon and no little niece to play with anytime soon. Man, you two are no fun." I shake my head and laugh as I walk away with her as she goes to bug Riker about being older and wanting a niece to play with.