Pool.

I get dressed and walk out of my dressing room and to my car. When I am close to the car I hit my unlock on my bobber and he a beep. Hearing another beep I turn and see Ross. I smile and he waves my way as he gets in his car.

I see him drive away before I get into my car and head to my house. Unlcoking my front door I walk inside and place my keys on the table by my door and take my high heels off. I look around, “Hello?” I hear no answer and sigh walking into the kictchen and opening the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. I see a note on the table. I pick it up and read,

Laura,

We went out of town. I don’t know when we will be back. Be good.

Love you,

Mom, Dad and Vanessa.

I throw the letter away and walk into the living room and turn on the Tv. Relaxing into the couch I realize for once I have nothing to do.

I am really into this show when I hear my phone beeping. I pause the Tv and get up grabbing my phone and seeing a text. Laura, come over. I’m bored. XoXo Rydel.

Laughing I shake my head and turn the television off before walking upstairs and getting a shower. I get out and grab my phone sending a quick text back, Be there soon. Changing.

I walk into my closet in my bra and underwear trying to decide what to wear. Oo Pack a bag and stay the night. We can have a blast.

Sighing I sit on my bed. What about what happened with me and Ross today? Can I be near him and not want to kiss him again? I cant not be around Rydel because of Ross. Sighing I grab my phone, Sounds great.

I put on a black pair of ripped skinny jeans and a Mickey Mouse crop top. I leave my hair down in waves. I grab my bag out of my closet and pack in a bathing suit. My makeup, hair brush and tooth brush. Opening my drawers I grab some socks, underwear, and bras. I then go to my closet and grab some shorts, pants, sweats, pajama bottoms, a few tank tops and regular shirts. I zip my bag after throwing in a pair of gym shoes.

I grab my bag and my phone and walk downstairs and slip into my high heels before grabbing my keys and locking the door before putting my bag in the back seat and driving off to the Lynch house.

I pull into the driveway and I smile before getting out and grabbing my bag. I walk up the few steps and knock on the door. Riker answers with a smile and then I am pulled in and picked up. “You’re here.” I laugh and nod, “Yes, Rydel invited me.” He smiles and puts me down, “I love when you are here, we have a blast.” I laugh as i am pulled into the living room to see Ryland and Rocky playing a game, Rydel on her phone and Ross on his Ipad.  “GUESS WHO’S HERE!” Everyone turns and I am tackled with hugs and pulled from one person to another.

Feeling like I am missing someone I turn and see Ross still at the table on his computer. Shrugging it off I smile as I hear Rocky and Riker fighting over who gets me.  Laughing I shake my head, “Sorry guys, Rydel gets me.” They all stop and turn as I hear three voices say, “WHAT!” I laugh and shrug, “She invited me over. I am here all the time why do you guys always fight over me.” They all shrug and mumble as they walk back to the couch.