two weeks.

It has been two weeks since Ross and I “broke up.” It has been hard. I moved into my apartment and my parents actually took the news well. They agreed that since I was already basically on my own it would be okay but I had to call if I needed anything. Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Ratliff and Rydel all helped me move in. It was fun we ordered pizza and turned the ipod on having fun moving boxes in and they even helped me unpack. By time they left that night my apartment was put together and it was amazing. I love my apartment. I love coming home to my own place and being able to do what I want. Ross only came over once. We ate dinner and then made out some before he left.

I got so lonely I went and bought a cat. Her name is fluffy and yes it’s a stupid name but who cares, she comes to it and seems to like it. She loves the apartment. I went and bought her a cat post and she sleeps there while I watch television or cook and when I go to bed she follows.

I wake up and see Fluffy asleep against my legs. I smile and look at her, “Hey.” She stretches and meows at me. I smile and get up going to get a shower. I get dressed ready to go to the set of Austin and Ally. I walk into the kitchen and make me something to eat. When it is done I sit down at my table and turn on the television. Fluffy comes my way and I smile before getting up and filling her bowl of food. My phone goes off and I reach into my pocket and look at it. It’s a text from Ross. Hey baby, maybe we can get lunch today. Cant wait to see you. ~Ross. I sigh and put my phone on the table. I haven’t really seen him except on set. Its driving me nuts and just proving that this was a bad idea.

I put my dishes in the dishwasher and pet fluffy before grabbing my keys. I walk out the door and lock it before riding the elevator down to the lobby and greeting the desk clerk. “Hi Randy.” He smiles at me, “Hello Laura.” He has a little crush on me. I smile and walk out the door and to my car. I get in and start towards the set.

On the way there my phone goes off again and I sigh. I grab it and look down at it quickly and back at the road. I look down at it again and see Ross texted again. At the set, no one is here yet. Come to my room. ~Ross.

I put my phone down and finish going to the set. I reach the set and park in my usual spot. Getting out I walk towards the building. I walk down the familiar hallway and Ross wasn’t kidding, hardly anyone is here. I see Ross’s dressing room and look at it then down the hallway where mine is. I sigh and knock on the door before walking in. I see him laying on his couch. “Hey.” He looks up at me and I watch his wonderful smile take over his face. He opens his arms, “Come here.” I walk over and he hugs me pulling me down to lay with him on the couch.

He holds me and I lay there happy. “I missed you baby.” I smile and kiss him, “I missed you too.” He kisses me back and quickly it turns into a make out session. I move and sit up more so I am sitting up some. He moves his hands to behind me and one hand goes up and under the back of my shirt. I let out a moan when he pulls my hair lightly. I move and almost fall off the couch except he catches me. I look around and pull away from his mouth. He looks at me confused. I take his hand out from shirt and stand up, “We can’t do this here. They will be showing up soon and we can’t get caught.” He sighs and sits up running fingers through his hair, “I miss you so much though. I haven’t got to kiss you in almost two weeks. This sucks.” I laugh and try to fix my clothes, “We are suppose to be broken up remember.” He nods, “I didn’t know it would be this bad or suck like this.” He comes over and helps me right my shirt and skirt. He holds me around my waist and looks into my eyes, “I love you.” I smile and lean on my front of my heels and kiss him. He wraps his arms tighter pulling me full on against him. We pull away and I smile up at him, “I love you too Ross.” He takes one hand and fixes my hair. “You probably should go to your dressing room.” I look at the time and nod, “Yeah, I will see you on set.” I walk to his door and open it when Ross grabs my hand, “Can I come over later?” I smile and nod, “Of course.” He kisses me quickly before I walk out the door and head to my dressing room.