Prologue

I was just a normal teenage girl..well the typical teenage girl who fangirls about a cute boy group..well who wouldn't??

With there amazing voices,personalities and god-like faces who wouldn't be crazy about them??

I was just listening to our english teacher when my teacher went to the door and talked to someone..i can't see who his talking to cause i'm at the last row the last chair cause i got the highest score in our test...i just gave up on looking who my teacher was talking to.. and focused on reading the story..when..

"Miss Minkhu someone's here to see you.." said my teacher

Huh? I wonder who is it? Maybe one of my friends returning my things..

I imidiately stood up and walked to the door..

When i got to the door..

0_0
0_-
-_0
-_-
0_0

Why is BTS here in my school with my sister?!?!?!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heeey! Hello! Please read and support my story! This is my first. Bts story..i have lots of accpunts here at watty but i don't know what happened to them..hehe..this story is based on the dream i had..haha this story is also dedicated to my friends .. my best friend Marlene, Debbie my friend who influenced me to love bts,Antonette and Althea love you guys lots! Mwa! :*

-MsRapMonster(Ynah)