28. BFF date

A/N: so you guys remember that yhona has two best friends in the story right? And on the pasr chapters they haven't been appearing right? So..i thought i should give them a special chapter for best friends..i hope it's okay with you guys..but the boys will still be in it..cause you know her bff's biases are v and kookie..hehe so this is getting long so..yeah

Hope you'll like it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yhona pov

It's been days and it's already summer..school ended a few ago..

And i.haven't seen my best friends since anna came and..after that accident i haven't been to school so i haven't got the chance to see them..

Just as i was deep in thought,my phone rang..

Oh my god! It's Darcy!

I quickly accepted it and her face appeared on the screen of my phone

"Waaaaaaahhh!! Darcy! I missed you!!" I screamed over the phone..

"Hahaha me too..how are you bae? I haven't seen you in so long..me and Millie missed you so much!" She smiled at me..

"Well,im still recovering..but im fine..the others are taking rrally good care of me..specially namjoon.." i said blushing a little remembering how namjoon has been really caring this past few days

"Yeah..i can tell by the way you smile.." she smiled at me again.."oh by the way how is jungkook doing? I saw him yesterday with hoseok in the grocery yeterday..i didn't get the chance to go near him cause im with my mom.."

"(Gasp) oh my god! Oh yeah bae?" I asked her

"(Giggles) wae? (Why?)"

"I just remembered! These past few days jungkook has been asking me about you! Like..when are you gonna visit or whatever like that! Yiiiehh!! I think he likes you! He also mentioned to me that the two of you have been chatting these days..ooohhh Darcy you little kimchi!!"

She just giggled and rolle dher eyes at me

"Ohh jinjjayo?( really?) Haha yeah we've been talking these days..haha" she laughed but i can she her face turning red..

"Hahahahaha aww Darcy poo is in love! Haha poor Millie getting left out! Haha!"

We both laughed until someone knocked at the door..

"Yhona?" I heard jungkook's name from the other side of the door..

"Ne? (Yes?)" I looked back over the phone and smiled at darcy..haha she's blushing!

"Gwenchana?( are you okay?) I heard you talking .. who are you talking too?" He popped his head on the door..

"Ahh yes im fine..im just video chatting with Darcy.."i looked back at my phone to see darcy looking down but i can see the smile on her face..

"Oh jinjja?" He asked a bit surprised..

"Yeah..wanna join us.." darcy looked up and i just smirked at her..

She made a no gesture to me telling me not to let him in..i just smiled at her..

"Uhh sure.." jungkook hesitated.

I patted the space on the bed next to me..he quickly sat down and looked at the screen smiling

"Uhh hi jungkook.." Darcy said to him shyly

"Uhh hi Darcy..how you've been?"

"Im fine.."

I coughed to make the awkward atmosphere between the two dissapear..man why are they even shy!

"Uhhm Darcy..let's go out! Call Millie! Tell her to meet us at the mall! I miseed hanging with the two of you!" I said to her..she just nodded and said goodbye to the both of us and logged out..

I looked at jungkook and smiled

"What?" He asked

"You're coming with us!" I said pulling on is arm..

"What?! Uh- no way!"

"Why?! I thought you like Darcy?!"

"Arrgghh! Whatever! Im not coming!" And then he stormed out..

I just rolled my eyes and changed..

I wore my favorite beige and black colored longsleeve dress,leggings and my black boots..i wore my black beanie and nerd glasses then headed out

I saw the guys on the couch watching tv when yoongi oppa noticed me

"Yo yhona where ya goin?"

"At the mall with darcy and millie..i'll be home my eight! Annyeong!" I headed out the door and went to the mall..

I went to our usual waiting spot and saw millie sitting there scrolling on her phone..

She noticed me and smiled..

We waited for a coupke of minutes before we saw darcy coming..

We spent the.day in the salon..getting our hair,nails done..next we went to the spa to be massaged and etc..next we went to the movies then shopping after that we ate at our favorite resto..then took a selfie with our new hair..

My hair was dyed bloned and the tips where purple and they were curled..the stylist added full bangs on it..

Darcy had her hair dyed golden blonde and was cut until it was shoulder lenght

Millie dyed her hair a light shade of blonde and the roots were color baby pink..she has her hair straightened..

After our best friend date we said our goodbyes and headed home..

------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the boring chapter..but i hope you all liked it..oh and i changed the book cover..

And oh uhmn i have a new story! Its called love you , still its a exo park chanyeol story..i am also and exo fan..hehe for those who like exo pleas read it! Hehehe..

Gamshamnida! Saranghaeyo!

Mwa!

-MsRapMonster