Chapter 2

Harry: "The next day, we went to the doctor."

Day: December 16, 2012

Venue: Hospital

Time: 12:43

Doctor: "Well, Mr. Styles, I'm sure that you and your husband..."

Harry: "Uh, he's not my husband."

Doctor: "Oh, I'm so sorry. Your boyfriend then."

Harry: "He's not my boyfriend."

Doctor: "Oh, bozhe. All right, well, I will just cut to the chase."

Louis: "Wait! Wait. Hold on." (places phone on the dock) "All right. Okay"

Doctor: "All right, we're ready. Good. Um, you: not pregnant."

Louis: "Yeah!" (plays an upbeat music and dances)

Harry: "Oh yeah!" (dances) 

Louis: "That's what I'm talking about!" (synchronizes with Harry) "Yeah! You know! You know!"

Harry: "Again, sorry kids."
Nick and Autumn: (look at each other)
Harry: "Later that week, as I was enjoying every second of not being pregnant..."

Day: December 18, 2012

Venue: Harry's apartment (then the hospital afterwards)

Time: 11:12

Harry: (smokes tobacco and drinks scotch while slouching) (hears phone ringing and picks it up) "Yello!" (Sits up straight) "Uh, yeah, I can come back in."

Doctor: "Harry, we ran some tests last week. This is going to be difficult to hear."

Harry: "And then the doctor said a bunch of medical stuff that... well the gist of it was this."

Harry: (furrows eyebrows) "I can't have a baby."

Doctor: "No," (shakes head) "you can't have a baby. And even if you can, it will be dangerous, not just for you but also for the baby."

Harry: "...but there were two of my male ancestors who got pregnant."

Doctor: "Male pregnancy is not genetic, Harry."

Harry: "Uh great. Uh, well, I mean, um, not not great. I mean I've never wanted kids so if it has to someone-"

Doctor: "Harry, is there anyone you can talk to about this? Perhaps a close friend?"

Harry: "I knew I could have talked to my friends. But, it's just, I already knew exactly how they would all react. Niall would go into overdrive trying to make me feel better."

Niall: "You need comfort food. Fried chicken, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes. (massages Harry's back) Open your present, I'll work on these shoulders."