Chapter 3

Day: September 29, 2030

Time: 19:02

Venue: Tomlinson Residence (specifically, the living room)

Harry: "What the hell?" (places hand on the forehead and opens phone to check the time) "It took me 2 hours to tell you that story?"

Autumn: "Really?" (furrows eyebrows) "I actually found the story entertaining and fun I didn't notice the time."

Nick: "Ditto!"

Harry: "I will cook dinner now let's wait for your papa." (enters the kitchen)

Autumn and Nick: (follows Harry) "Dad?"

Harry: (turns around) "Yes?"

Autumn: (fiddles with the hem of her shirt) "Can you like continue your story while cooking? Please?" (pouts)

Nick: "Please. Please. Please. Please. Please."

Harry: (surprised) "Are you sure you're 17 and 15?" (children whining) (Harry laughs) "Fine! Just fetch me some pasta will ya?"

Autumn and Nick: (cheering) "Yay!!"

Harry: (grabs the pot and adds water) "Now where was I?"

Day: December 18, 2011

Venue: McQueen's Pub

Time: 22:03

Niall: "That was crazy! He just ran out of there crying."

Zayn: "Now he's not answering her phone. He's been acting really weird for a few weeks now, really since the night we discussed the hurricane."

Autumn: "What's the Hurricane?"

Harry: "We'll get back to that later, Autumn. Be patient."

Zayn: "Louis, you split a cab home. Did he say anything?"

Louis: (thinks about him and Harry making out in the cab) "We didn't really talk much."

Niall: "Well, lucky for us, someone at this table is skilled in the art of detection."

Louis and Zayn: (look at Niall weirdly)

Niall: "Harry's upset. He and Kevin are having trouble. Nick cheated!"

Zayn: "No way! Nick's an honest, decent guy who never on his best day could pull a hotter guy than Harry."

Louis: (nods head in agreement)

Niall: "Maybe... Harry cheated on Nick. Maybe Harry is the dirty bird who slept with someone else."

Louis: "I don't know, this photography thing seems like a slam dunk to me."

Zayn: "Oh, it is so obvious. Louis!"

Louis: (shocked; fixes neck tie nervously)

Zayn: "What is the name of the guy you work with- uh, Lucas? It was Lucas!"

Nick: (curious) "Who's Lucas?"

Harry: (shrugs)"Just some creepy guy who was hitting on me." (places pasta into the boiling water)