Chapter 11

It was almost 5 pm and Jacob still wasn't home. Wow that sounded clingy.. Anyways Shawn was upstairs taking a nap. I decided to order some food cause I was hella hungry. Just as I was about to call Dominos, Jacob came home.

"Hey babygirl how was your day?" he asked while giving me a hug an a quick kiss. "Oh and I brought you some food."

"Thanks babe and my day was great!" I lied. "Shawn and I went to the park and had a 'twilight' moment haha. How was your day?"

"Uh okay? Haha and my day was awesome! Dylan, Papa, Chase and I were making some new content. Alyssa couldn't make it cause she had errands to do with her mom."

Wait if she wasn't there, when was the picture taken? Does Jacob even know about it? Hmm who knows... I just smiled and he smiled back. "Okay well I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up by 5 please." I gave him a quick kiss and went upstairs. I seriously can't believe imma sleep on an empty stomach but oh well. As I entered the room, Shawn was still sleeping. I laid beside him and drifted off to sleep. Before I did, I felt his arms wrap around me.

******************************

"I never thought I'd see the day where I'd give your hand in marriage to the man you love so much." my dad said as he gave me a hug.

"Don't worry dad. I'll always be your little girl." I smiled.

"I'm gonna check if they're ready okay?"

He left the room and I began thinking about everything. Even I couldn't believe I'm about to marry the love of my life in just a few minutes. Seems like just yesterday he told me that he wanted a future with me. That he wanted to start a family and be happy for the rest of his life. I'm glad that now I will be Mrs. -"

"Ready?" my dad asked.

I nodded and walked out of the room. I grabbed my dad's arm and we began walking down aisle. I couldn't help but smile so hard as soon as I saw him. I hugged my dad and stood next to my love. We turned to each other and stared into our eyes. His eyes filled with desire and love. I began feeling very emotional as soon as I heard the words "I do".

******************************

I woke up feeling confused. Did I just dream about my future? Or was it simply a fantasy? It sure felt real though. I wonder who I'm going to marry...Wow I can't believe I can't remember who it was!! Damn but who knows if it's even Jacob. Oh my god...what if it's Shawn?!