Chapter 13

*3 days later*
My phone kept on vibrating and it wouldn't stop. I checked to see what it was and it was mostly Twitter notifications. Jacob had tweeted: GUYS! MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMING WITH ME ON THE EUROPEAN TOUR😍
Lots of girls were tagging me. Aww haha but I also noticed that Alyssa was being tagged?! What the fu- ok calm down Geny! I decided to tweet a picture of Jacob and I and captioned it: Couldn't ask for a better boyfriend @JacobWhitesides ❤️
A few minutes later, Jacob retweeted it. I know I sound clingy or jealous or whatever you want to call it, but I just love him so much.
I turned off my phone cause it kept freezing. Ah I'm just happy that now Alyssa will know that I'm Jacob's girlfriend(: Now I gotta start packing for Europe!

Alyssa's P.O.V.
I had just finished packing for the tour. I jumped on my bed and went on Twitter. I was going through my timeline when I came across a retweet from Jacob. I began feeling angry as I yelled, "HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!? So this means he lead me on..!Looks like I'm gonna need a little chat with Jacob."

Jacob's P.O.V.
I feel bad that Alyssa might find out about Geny through Twitter, but it is what it is. She must've seen it already because she texted me to meet her at the park in 15 minutes. I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to say. Then again, it's not my fault because she didn't let me tell her about Geny. Before I left I went to go look for Geny to tell her I was going out and kissed her goodbye.

J: I'll be there in a few minutes
A: okay.. I'm omw too
      we have A LOT to talk about..
J: ..I know

I finally arrived at the park and I saw Alyssa sitting on the bench in front of the playground. She saw me and started walking towards me. "Let's walk around," she said.

We walked in silence and honestly it was getting really awkward. Alyssa sighed and said, "Why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend?.."

I saw her face expression as she said that and I could tell that she was very upset.

"I tried telling you but you didn't let me."

"NOT ONCE DID YOU EVER TRY TELLING ME!" she yelled with anger.

"WOAH CALM DOWN!" I yelled back. "And yes I did when it was just us at the hotel before the tour ended. Before I could tell you, you kissed me!"

Next thing you know she slapped me and started running off. I tried calling and catch up to her but she kept on ignoring me. I decided to just go home and watch a movies with my sister and Geny and I guess Shawn.

Shawn's P.O.V.
Lately I've been feeling homesick. Don't get me wrong I mean I love being with Geny, but I want to see my parents and sister Aaliyah. Maybe I'll just go home next week and come back. Ugh I don't want to leave Geny by herself, but she's going to -wait..I forgot she's going with Jacob for this tour in a few days! FUCK.
S: hey do you know exactly when you leave??
G: I think jacob said in 5 days?
S: oh okay
     uh we need to talk. I'm leaving the coffee shop rn
G: mkay well I'll be in the kitchen making food😋

Damn looks like I'm gonna have to leave sooner and not see Geny for a while. Why have I fallen so hard for her? I don't think I've ever liked someone so much before. Well maybe one time when I dated Lauren but that didn't work out. I need to get my mind off of things asap! Maybe being separated for a while won't be such a bad thing.

---------------------

a/n: short chapter but i kinda messed up the next chapter by not adding the scene where shawn talks to her about leaving😅 ugh I'm sorry!!!!

waiting in line sucks!!! especially when u just wanna go home :(