Chapter 2

"I've missed you so much Sierra!"

She pulled me into a hug and started crying too.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?!'

"I wanted to surprise you! I needed to see my best friend again!"

"Oh um Sierra this is my best friend Shawn. Shawn this is Sierra, my best friend from back home."

They both shook hands and said,"Nice to meet you." Afterwards Shawn and my mother left and Sierra and I started catchng up. She was telling me how she's still with Grant and how Jacob is touring with a couple of friends.

"How IS Jacob?" I asked.

"He's great, but he misses you so much! All of those indirects on twitter are for you." she says showing me a couple of his tweets.

"Yea I figured haha. Man I wish I could see Grant, my dork, too.

"Wish granted" a voice said coming from the closet. I saw Grant come out. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"Oh my gosh it's my dork! You came too?"

"Haha yea, I can't let my babygirl travel by herself and I missed you!"

Awe how cute! I've always shipped them. Time passed and we were still catching up. We were also talking about our memories back home.

"Remember hawaii? That was awesome!" said Grant.

"Hey Geny I'm sorry but I have to go, I have a cheer competition in an hour. You should come and support a sister haha." she said gathering her stuff. "Um Grant do you mind staying here with Geny? So that way you guys can go to the competition togehter."

"Sure babe!" Grant said before giving Sierra a 'good luck' kiss.

Sierra left and Grant started helping me make a poster saying ' GO, SIERRA GO!' Once we finished, we started heading out. I asked Grant if Shawn can tag along and he said yes. He gave me the address and then I texted it to Shawn. On our way to the competition, I started playing one of Jacob's songs. Grant and I were doing a duet and let me just say we're bad ass!

"You're perfect, you're perfect.." we finished.

"You know that song was meant for you right?" Grant tells me.

I shrugged and giggled and continued driving. We arrived at this huge school'a gym where Sierra and her group were competing. As I watched her group, I started cheering louder than ever. It was funny because a man from behind told me to be quiet After an hour, Sierra and her group won first place! We went out to eat and celebrate. At the pizza parlor, Grant and Sierra pulled me aside to talk.

"Geny we think you should come back with us on Friday to Knoxville. Even if it's just for a week or so."

"I don't know guys. I want to but-"

"Don't worry about a plane ticket, we gotcha covered." Sierra giggled.

"Wow! Uh yeah ok! I'll go visit Knoxville. I can't wait! Thank you." I said hugging both of them.