Chapter 8

Let me just say that these past few days have been great! It's been a week since the concert and I've never been happier. I was getting ready for bed when someone knocked on the door to the guest room. Shawn opened it and it was Jacob.

"Hey gorgeous," he said with his soft voice. "Wanna stay with me again?"

"As much as I want to, I don't want to leave Shawn alone."

"It's cool Geny. I've had the whole bed to myself this week!" Shawn laughed.

I thanked him and went to Jacob's room. So many memories went through my head as I entered. I laid on his bed and got comfy. He took off his shirt and I started laughing.

"What's so funny cutie?" He asked laying down next to me.

I snuggled into his chest and said, "You're so tall and skinny! But you're also hot and sexy."

I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest. He was rubbing my arm with one hand and ran his finger through my hair with the other hand. Damn. I missed this so much. I missed us. He kissed my forehead and next thing you know, we fell asleep.

------------------------------

"Babe wake up!" I heard someone say while shaking me.

I woke up and saw Jacob. I noticed that I was crying and Jacob hugged me.

"I had a dr-dream that you left me. You t-told me th-that you didn't love me and you l-left me." I said into his chest.

"Babygirl it's alright," he began. "I would never leave you because I love you to the moon and back. You are my everything. You complete me. I can't even imagine my life without you because I care about you. Never forget that."

We released from the hug and stared into each other's eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Of course, I kissed back. This moment reminded me when Shawn and I kissed at the park. I felt guilty not telling Jacob.

I broke the kiss and said, "Um there's something that I need to tell you. Well, uh, not that long ago it was Shawn's and mine's friendiversary. We hung out at the park and chilled. We kind of kissed after he gave me a hug. I'm sorry Jacob."

"It's ok. I forgive you. There's something I should tell you too. First, let me just say that I was miserable without you! I felt lonely. The day before the concert, Alyssa and I kissed. I'm sor-" I cut him off and kissed him.

"Let's just forgive and forget." I said.

"I'd like that." Jacob smiled. "Its barley 7:20 a.m. Lets go for a walk yeah?"

I said yes and quietly went to the guest room. I saw Shawn sleeping so peacefully and honestly, it was so cute. I put on Jacob's hoodie, the one he have me, some yoga pants, and my Nike shoes. Jacob and I both headed out and started walking around the neighborhood hand in hand. He told me about how much he enjoyed touring and meeting all his fans. "They're all so beautiful and amazing Whitesiders!" he told me.

We decided to head to the Shops and stop at Starbucks. On our way there, we heard a girl scream, OH MY GOD JACOB!!" About 8 girls ran up to him and asked for pictures.

"Sure I'd love to take pictures with you guys!" He said with the biggest smile.

"Oh my gosh you're Geny!" a girl said hugging me. "Can u please get a picture with you?"

"Sure cutie!"

We posed and took pictures. I took a few more pictures and walked towards Jacob. The last picture we took was of Jacob giving a girl a stage kiss and I had a jealous look. It was actually a cute picture.

"Nice meet you cuties! I love you guys so much." Jacob said.

We then went to Starbucks, got our drinks, and left home.

------------------------------

A/N: alright sure I'll post chapter nine if I get 5 likes😜(: well reguardless I'll still post it later haha