Parents,Finally!

Shiva and Priya have been married for almost 8 years now. They both are sitting in the reception hall of a hospital, waiting for their names to be announced. Unlike any other day, the time is not moving according to its speed. And the terror inside them is erupting accordingly. So, they decided to talk with a young couple who are as nervous as them.
Shiva took that husband with him out while Priya introduced herself as that girl looked very sad. Priya asked her " why she's here?" After hesitating for a while, she said it . ABORTION!!

" When I told him that I am pregnant, he said that he wanted me to have an abortion because he didn't think I would be a good mother as I am only 22. Also, he said that first we need to pay off all our debts and settle in life. I really never thought he would want me to go through with it.I knew what I was about to do was very wrong. But I have no option." that young pregnant wife told her while bursting into tears.

On hearing that they came for aborting the child, she couldn't help but tell what she went through .

" me and Shiva ,we got all we intended for, but baby. no. Though we don't have any issues, I didn't conceive till date except for a miscarriage a long back. We both grieve each and every second for not having a kid. Money matters, but it's not everything. I have faced many insults , trust me when I say this, mainly from our relatives and in,laws for not having a baby. They openly commented how I am being impregnable one. Some suggested Shiva to remarry. Luckily, by God's grace Shiva stood by my side. Not everyone will be blessed like me.Even now, whenever we see a pregnant woman or kids with their family, " it could have been us " was the only thought that comes to our mind.

Babies are god's gift. not everyone gets it. We're here as I missed my periods and hoping for the good news. Unlike us, you both are lucky, you need to cherish it . " Priya said and turned to see her husband coming in with that girl's husband patting his shoulder. While Shiva sat next to Priya silently, the other couple spoke within themselves and hugged eachother. That girl folded her hands and thanked both of them with tears. Apparently they decided to keep the baby. Priya too smiled .

They are waiting, waiting and waiting. Every patient had been called by the doctor according to the respective number given to them and suddenly their number is announced. That young couple wished them luck.

Yes, the nurse had finally called their name and they rushed towards the doctor's cabin. 'Come in, come in' doctor had cheered them up. The tension had covered their faces. They both are thinking, is it going to be a 'Yes' this time or were they again going to get a biggest 'NO' of their lives. It had been 8 years, and they are just done now. But the questions had flooded their mind; is it again a No? What if it is a No? What's next then? Is everything's going to gets over? And, what's next if it is a 'YES'? They just wanted to hear the answer now. They had their all ears on the doctor.

And, the doctor smiled. She sat on her chair, took out the reports, and opened her mouth to tell the truth. 'So, ready again?' She asked. They are frightened but they wanted to hear the truth after all. So they said 'Yes'. 'Congratulation's Priya, you're going to become a mother and Mr. Shivasankar, you're going to become a father, soon.' Doctor said and she smiled with a joy on her face.

They were jaw dropped. The ecstasy has flooded them from bottom of their hearts. The love they wanted to feel from past 8 years, the happiness they wanted to embrace, after a long time, has knocked on their door. Yes, they are going to become THE PARENTS. World's most beautiful relationship has wanted to embrace them. That is the time when everything seemed to be nothing. The feelings are so strong that she grabbed doctor's hand and started sobbing loudly. The happiness has started flowing through her eyes via tears. She just wanted to cry out loud. She just wanted to show the happiness she had been feeling. They are happy as hell.
They looked at each other, smiling and thanking god with their hearts. He slowly held her hand and two tears had also sparkled in his eyes too. After all, he is going to become a father too. Every single thought of the baby, the responsibilities and the feeling he would be going to feel are unexplainable to him. This was the moment they would never forget. No Words can describe their feelings.

After 9 months:
"She is there in the hospital room, holding the baby girl near her heart, feeling the gestures of that small little piece of her. She had got the loveliest gift from god, after 8 years and 9 months. She is a mother now. A complete woman. Those small hands, small legs, small mouth, how beautiful and softvthey are! Suddenly the appearance of that baby diminished her pain, her loneliness of life.

"And there he is, appeared at the hospital door. He's been loaded with lots of bags. The bags are filled with baby kit . There are lots of things in the bag like baby powder, baby shampoo, baby massage oil, some small cushions, small bed, lots of napkins and handkerchiefs and etc. He doesn't want his daughter to keep away from any type of luxury. He just wanted everything to be perfect. He wanted to nurture his daughter with love, and every kind of comfort. He now wants to protect his daughter from the evil world.

*********
Hi all,
Sorry people, I have been busy with my college works. That's why I haven't updated for a while.
Hope you understand and this story makes it for you .
Do tell me your thoughts on this. Will be waiting .