Chapter 8

If anybody actually reads this I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I was having writers block problems and I had I pretty busy spring vacation but I went to the Spring Fever Tour last Friday and it was quite possibly the best night of my life. Ok bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should probably go like, grocery shopping or something. No offense but I don't think we can live on cereal and sandwich meat for much longer." Jack laughed as turned to face me on the couch.

It's been two weeks since he started living with me and his mom still won't change her ways.

"You're right" I laughed "I have a feeling that eating captain crunch twice a day isn't the healthiest thing."

He smiled and took my hand as he got up from the couch, pulling me up with him.

"I'm gonna take a shower, get dressed and then we'll go, okay?" I asked as I grabbed clothes from my dresser.

"Sounds good. Ill just get dressed and wait on the couch." He smiled and pressed a kiss to my lips as I left the room for the bathroom.

After I showered I pulled on some black leggings and a baggy sweatshirt. My go to lazy day outfit.

I dried my hair as best as I could and then tied it up in a messy bun.

When I left the bathroom I put my dirty pajamas in the basket in my room and slid on some clean socks and my black boots and grabbed my wallet from my nightstand before making my way to the living room.

I walked into the living room to find the tv on but no Jack in sight.

"Jack?!" I called out.

No answer.

That's weird I didn't hear him go into the bathroom or anything, I thought to myself.

"Jack?! Seriously where are you?"

Still no answer.

I walked back down the hall to the bathroom.

Empty. He wasn't in the bathroom, kitchen, or bedroom. I made my way back to the living room.

Right as I stepped through the living room doorway I heard a loud shout and felt arms wrap tightly around my shoulders.

"RAWRRRR!" Jack shouted as he jumped at me and picked me up off my feet.

"Jesus, Jack! What the hell is wrong with you?! You scared me half to death!" I shouted as he put me down. I put my hand on my chest and could feel my heart beating rapidly as I tried to catch my breathe.

"I got bored waiting so I thought I'd pull a prank on you." He said before cracking up.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" He said, bending over and laughing hysterically.

"You're such a child." I said and slapped his arm playfully.

"You looked so funny though! You looked so scared!" He continued laughing harder.

"That's because I couldn't find you and I thought I was being jumped by a freaking robber or something. I was genuinely fearing for my life you jerk!" I laughed as I jumped on his back.

He stood up straight and held me in a piggy back position on his back.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He asked raising an eyebrow and turning his head to look at me.

"You owe me a piggy back ride for scaring me." I grinned.

"To the car!" I shouted and pointed to the door.