Safe and Sound

Elitas POV 

after we were at sophias house I put down my phone and wallet and head upstairs holding callans hand and delilah was downstairs playing cards with sophia. "So a brand new start I guess?" I ask "Some what." Callan responds. I kiss him on the cheek "at least delilah and you arent hurt. We should probably go to the hospital tomorrow though." I say "probably." He responds. I look at my arm that I had pulled my jacket over the bloody scar the fire had given me. "Oh my gosh elita!" Callan says "im fine its just a cut from cooking earlier thats all." I say I hug callan tight and delilah walks in "GET A FREAKING ROOM!!!!!" She says "Dont say freaking and also dont talk to us like that." I answer calmly to delilah.

Callans POV

I walk downstairs to see sophia watch HOC "seriously delilahs here you know." I say "delilahs not in here though." She answers I walk back upstairs in boredom thinking about why ben would do such a thing. I decide to call him and ask him "uhh hi." I say "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME B****" he screams through the phone. "WHY DID YOU LIGHT OUR HOUSE ON FIRE I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ELITA?!" I scream elita walks in shocked by what she hears on the phone "I WANTED TO KILL YOU CALLAN SO ELITA WOULD NO LONGER BE MARRIED TO YOU AND I COULD TAKE HER!!!!!" I was ready to kill ben that moment. "GO DIE IN A HOLE BEN YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAS THE PROBLEMS NOT US!!!!!!!!!"

Elitas POV

I hear what callan and ben said I'm quite offended by what ben said. "b****" i whisper. Callan looks at me and hugs me. "I wont leave you, ever." I say I remember that Callan forgot to turn off location services "how about you turn off location services." i say and he turns them off. "Speaking of hospital whens the baby d_" callan says but is cut off by me "CALLAN THE BABY HE'S COMING NOW!!!!!!!!"