Letting her go

Callans POV 

I see Elitas eyes close and I will make her happy and let her go. "I will never forget you." I say. I feel breathing on my neck I look behind m and I see nothing I only feel a hug FEEL not see its weird "thank you. You made me happy I'm glad that you didnt try to save me." A faint whisper behind me says "Elita?" I ask I get no response just heavy breathing from her body she sits up and hugs me "You had to let me go now time to leave." Elita says and she starts to pack her bags she walks out the door I try to stop her but she only cries and runs. "Elita!!!" I yell she just runs faster.

Elitas POV

"Goodbye Callan." I say running away I want to protect him before I know where I am im in a forest it was creepy but I just sit and get some rest in the morning I hear something moving. "Who's there?" I look down to see it ws just a bunny. "Oh thank god." I say I hear someone yell my name in the distance so I run from it I run from them. "Please nobody find me." I whisper to myself the person yelling my name gets closer to me dont get me wrong they were far but just incase I run. I run away from the life I know hardly excepting the future. "Elita?!?!" Someone yells I know that they we're close and it was Callans voice he heard me run he heard my footsteps and ran after me I never saw Callan run that fast in my life. Callan hugs me tightly "I left for a reason." I say "I don't care." Callan says to me "I FREAKING LEFT FOR A REASON HOPING NO ONE WOULD FIND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell. I run away at this point it was just me swimming to an island. I black out and fall to the ground they  had me locked in my own mind for hours before I woke up and when I did I could only scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I never screamed so loud in my life I gasp for air and start to cry I'm alone, lost, thirsty, hungry, and stupid. "I want to go back but I'm stranded here ready to, die" i say to myself "No your not." A voice says "Who are you?" I ask but no one was there I close my eyes and then I see a note with a spell I use it and teloport back to California where Callan and I lived but I hear Callan was yelling my name hoping I would come back I run to him and rap my arms around him. "Elita?" Callan says my eyes were close I was so happy I open them and he hugs me back and kisses me "You have to stop running away like that." Callan says "Sorry." I say I start to cry but Callan wipes away my tears and I only look into the amazing blue eyes I love I'm falling deeper in love. "Lets go home." Wheres Delilah and Eli?" I ask "Cassie's watching them." Callan says he kisses me and starts to make out with me it is very small but I will admit I like it. "Callan, Elita hello what are you doing here?" Callans parents ask "It's a long story." I say we explain everything but they seem confused "Don't you like eachother?" Callans Dad asks "No kidding we have two kids and two on the way." I say "Those details don't prove anything." Callans Mom says "I was trying to protect him and our kids." I say and they nod "Okay well we'll be on our way." They say and they leave everything around Callan and I is a forest and we just now notice we're lost.