Friends are here

Callans POV 

I hear a knock at the door and I open it "oh hi Zellie and Ben." I say "Can we come in?" They ask I notice Zellie has a ring "Ben and I are engaged." Zellie says excited "I'm glad." I say Elita walks down the stairs and walks out the door with her coat and purse and she left a note that said I'm protecting you and the kids. 

Elitas POV

It was snowing but I walked into the snow and walked away from my home, my family, and my friends I'm protecting them so I must run from them I'm running to protect them. I hear someone follow me I stop at a bakery and I was going to get some food but I feel warm arms rap around me I look behind myself and only get to look for a few seconds before Callan kisses me "Why do you keep leaving?" Callan asks and I start to break down "Because, because, I want to protect you." I say crying Callan wipes away my tears and kisses me. "Lets go home." Callan says Zellie and Ben come running with Eli and Delilah "Guys you need to hide from the bombs." Zellie says crying "What about our family like Sophia, my mom, and Callans parents?" I ask "DOES THAT MATTER?!?!?!?!" Ben yells "YES IT DOES!!!!!!!" I yell everyone in the cafe stares at us "Their going to be fine they know and have on a protection spell but you guys need to stay safe." Zellie says "Fine." I say Callan holds my hand I find how in a second everyone was on the ground with blood all over them. "El i ta?"'callan says in between breathes blood was all over us he was holding my hand still Zellie was holding Bens hand they were alive but very bloody our kids look dead though. "Delilah? Eli?" I ask I get no response I try to wake up Delilah but she cant wake up because shes dead and Eli is also dead. I burst into tears Callan tries to comfort me but he can't its impossible "OUR KIDS ARE DEAD CALLAN DO YOU THINK YOU CAN COMFORT ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yell "BE THAT WAY IM TRYING TO HELP YOU REFRAIN FROM MURDERING YOURSELF OR HURTING YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Callan yells running out the door I head to the kitchen to get a knife you can hear me fall from a mile away I fall to the ground dead.