Chapter 6 Taxes

First lets understand what a tax really is. Tax is theft. The government takes your money without your approval, and uses it for whatever they please. All our life we have been told that the rich don't pay enough taxes. This is a complete lie, and almost always based on playing political games. The only way to grow an economy is the lower taxes. Do you want to know why all of our businesses are in China, Mexico, and other countries. It's because ours taxes are too high and it's impossible to compete. Now some rich people don't pay any taxes at all, but the reason is because your politicians are liars. This is how the game goes in simple terms. A rich person donates money to a presidential candidate (Obama, Bush, etc.), and if Obama/Bush is elected he promises to let him break the rules. Whoever raises the most money wins the election, meaning whoever makes the most dirty deals becomes the next president. That is why some rich people don't pay taxes. The president and congress write laws that make it possible for some of these rich people to avoid taxes. The politicians that complain about this issue are the main ones who let it happen! The true solution is to have a fair low tax rate, where everyone pays a small amount. Lower taxes means more money in your pocket! Wouldn't you rather keep your money, than give it to liars who use it to make themselves richer. This will benefit everyone because it creates more jobs and allows businesses to grow.