Months

Paige's POV

It had been 3 months since I was out of action that creative had to write off the story line between me, Dean, and Bray. And I had been under probation by Stephanie after the steel chair incident. I lay on my bed staring blankly into space as I heard my phone beeped.

"Feeling a lot better champ? We need you to make a comeback after the incident, you have a new story line . . . Well not really? Talk to you later." - Hunter.

I threw my phone on the other side of the bed and started to stand up and slowly packed my gear for tonight.

"Hey! Feeling a lot better?" I looked up to see Aj by the door bringing chinese take-outs. "Hey Pumpkin, yeah . . . Hunter hasn't lost faith in me and . . . I'm having a new story line." I smiled at her. Aj quickly place the take-outs on the table and quickly skipped towards me, "so who is it with?" She squealed. I gave her a shrugged as we both pack our gears for later.

Dean's POV

I slowly got out of the car and grabbed my stuff when I heard that annoying girly familiar voice in the background. "Deany baby!!!" I turned around to see Seth running towards me. I gave him a dull stare. "What, aren't you happy to see me?" Seth pinched my cheeks. "Ughhh, what is it Seth?" I asked.

Seth just waved at someone behind me, I turned around to see Paige carrying her luggages. "Hey boys!" She hurriedly walked towards us. I just stared at her, it's been 3 months since I last saw her. She seemed to look a lot better than before. God, she was just beautiful the day I met her in NXT. "Is there something on my face?" Paige looked at me awkwardly. "Someone seems tp be spacing out," Seth winked at me, laughing.

"Oh good you three are already here. C'mon Nikki's already in the office." Hunter walked up to us. "Nikki?" Seth and Paige asked in unison. "You'll know it when we all get there." Hunter replied.

Paige's POV

As we followed Hunter to office, I felt someone gently squeezed my arm. I looked up to see Dean beside me. "Feeling better?" He smiled. "Yeah, and thank you for taking care of me while I was in the hospital . . . And I'm sorry if I got you and Bray into trouble." I said meekly. Dean just smiled and gave me a light squeeze on the arm.

(Inside the office)

"Paige!" Nikki came running and hugged me tight. "Heyeyey . . . Nikki . . . Can't breathe . . . Boobs!" I said. "Oh I'm sorry," Nikki lets go of me and went to sit beside me.

Hunter then interupted all of us, "You four can talk later as for now . . . Paige just got back and we're going to have a continuation of the story line except Nikki and Seth will be partners and crime and will dominate WWE. And as for you two," Hunter pointed at me and Dean. "You'll also be having each others back. That's just an overview of the story line but tonight . . ."

(RAW - Story line)

As Seth's music hits on, he made his usual walk all the way to the ring. With his cocky gestures and all.

"Last Monday night, you all know what happened. Dean Ambrose . . . " Seth took a minute to digest the crowds cheer. "Dean Ambrose . . . That's what happened! Why was that psycopath allowed to even wrestle?" The crowd then booed to what Seth said. "That guy was a screw up, if there's anyone of my level . . . No, let me rephrase that no one is at my level." Then Nikki's music hits on; as Nikki made her way to the wrong she then told the people from the back to cut her music. "What was that Seth?" Nikki looking at Seth as she continued to walk in the ring. "No one is at your level? Well, in case you forgot I am the divas champion and I'm about to break Aj Lee's reign." Nikki raised her belt.

Seth laughed as he mocked Nikki about being the divas champion. "That's cute sweetie but you have no right to interfere right now as you can see I am holding this . . . " Seth raises his world heavyweight championship belt. "Now we're even so why don't you walk back stage and let me . . . " Seth got cut off as Dean's music started.

"It's funny that Nikki and you are arguing about being champions and being the powerhouse of WWE," Dean said. "But Seth Rollins you forgot, that I, Dean Ambrose . . . " Seth then cut off Dean, "Woah, woah, woah! I know where this is going. Hell no, Ambrose!"

"What's the matter Seth? Can't defend your title? Are. You. Being. Nikki. Bella." Dean snarled as he looked at Nikki. Nikki felt insulted and slapped Dean and out of nowhere Seth smashed his belt on Dean's face. As they continued to assault Dean, one of the crews gave me the signal and my music started.

"Oh boy, what a reverse. Paige, it's Paige after 3 months being MIA, she's back!" JBL said.

I hurriedly run inside the ring and tackled Nikki. I can feel someone grabbing me from behind and only to Seth trying to get me off Nikki. I elbowed Seth by the abdominal area and once released by Seth I gave him the superkick. The crowd went wild.

Nikki and Seth scrambled their way out of the ring. I asked for a microphone as I walked in circle. "Nikki Bella, I am back and I want that title! As for you Seth Rollins, you don't get in my way! You good for nothing sold out!" I screamed on the microphone. "Remember that!" I dropped my microphone and went out of the ring.

(End of story line)

Dean's POV

"Aren't you gonna thank me or what?" I heard Paige behind me. You'd figure it out it was because of her thick British accent. "Hey there Miss Anti-Diva, so are they bringing back your gimmick?" I asked as I played with her hair. "Probably . . . Will you cut it out?" As Paige whacked my hand off her hair.

"Hey you two, it seems like you're getting all love dovey," Seth walked over pinching Paige on the cheeks. "We're not, if you two excuse me I'm gonna go to the catering area." Paige punched Seth on the arm. "Ouch, that's not nice." Seth playfully made a last pinch on Paige's cheek.

"What do you want now Seth?" I asked. Seth gave me a disheartening look. "Did I just ruined your moment? I am such a cock blocker." Seth in his sweet girly voice. "Very funny," I said. "What seems to be the commotion?" Roman said as he laid his arm on Seth's back. "I just ruined Dean's moment with Paige." Seth pretended to cry. "Is that so?" Roman smirked as the three of us went to the catering together.