13 Going On 30

Dean's POV

After my match with Cesaro, I went straight to the locker room. I took a shower and changed as I was about to go out of the locker room to meet with Renee, Seth jumped right in front of me. "So Roman told me that you have something to say, so what is it?" he asked. Damn it, Roman doesn't really know how to keep his mouth shut. "We'll talk about it in the hotel room, not here." I said. "Oh c'mon, Roman had me hanging!" Seth pushed me and pouted. "Later." I laughed as I bumped into him and left. "Dean Ambrose you get back here!" Seth yelled from behind. I waved right hand and laughed.

Later that night, I was with Renee, we had the usual after show dinner date. Everything was fancy and this is how we end up being too different. She was the tip of Mt. Everest and I'm the ground she walks on. "Dean, I'm sorry about earlier. I just got jealous." Renee looked at sincerely. "It's not a big deal, everything's professional between me and Paige." I looked away from her gaze and went back looking at the menu. "I know that . . . but didn't you two go way back in FCW?" she asked. "Nothing happened, Renee. It was just a crush and I never really got to talk to her or work with her in storylines Can we change the topic?" I asked. Renee just looked at me and lowered her head. Great, we're going nowhere with this. "Okay, I won't talk or ask about it again. I just feel insecure that's all." Renee looked away. "Baby, trust me on this. It's all just work." I held her hand and smiled.

After dinner, I walked Renee to her room which was on the second floor while mine, not technically, is at the fifth floor. "I should be going now. Good night baby." I kissed her. As I was about to leave Renee grabbed my arms which had me turning back at her and kissed me and it was much more passionate and a bit aggressive. I pulled her away from me. "Baby, can we?" she asked with lust in her eyes. "I can't, I have to meet with Stephanie and Hunter tomorrow." I said. "Fine," she looked away disappointed. "Ahhh, come here! I'm just tired after getting into a street fight match, I hope you understand?" I hugged her tightly and kissed her head. "I know. I'm sorry." She hugged me back. "Well, this is good night. Final." I chuckled. "Definitely," she smiled back. "Good night, baby." I said as I walked toward the elevator. "Good night, I love you!" I heard Renee yelled back as she slowly closed the door.

I finally got into my room and suddenly Roman and Seth were there standing near the door. I passed by them and went to seat on the sofa. "So what's up?" I asked them. "What's up? Dean Ambrose you got something to tell me, remember?" Seth looked at me and as he grabbed the pillow and threw it on my face. I looked at him confused. "Paige, Dean, Paige." Roman chuckled. I glared at Roman who was still smiling. "Care to explain, Ambrose?" Seth raised his left eyebrow. I gave a long sigh. "I still like Paige." I lowered my head and looked away. "You're not kidding are you Ambrose?" Seth asked in shock. "Stop calling me by my family name moron. I already told you, wasn't that enough?" I looked at him annoyed. "I mean . . ." I cut Seth off. "She has a boyfriend?" I asked. "No. But you do have a girlfriend." Seth said. "Thank you for reminding me that I'm in a relationship. So let's forget that I've ever told you two about this." I threw the pillow back at Seth. "We can't. Just be honest with yourself for once Dean." Roman looked at me and went to his bed. Seth smiled at me and went to his own bed as well. I guess we can never have best in both worlds.

Paige POV

I was in the hotel room getting all cozy on the bed while watching 13 Going on 30. The scene was when Matt and Jenna were working on a new or a rebooted Poise Magazine and the song played was Why Can't I by Liz Phair. Yes, I'm a bit a sucker for chick flicks but this is definitely one of my favourite movies. I just love watching the scenes where they were both getting comfy and lovey dovey with each other.

All of a sudden I started to day dream of me and Dean as Jenna and Matt. I shake it off, seriously, we're not even the best of friends and why on earth I'm thinking about him? The way he looks at me with those piercing blue eyes, the way her laughs, and . . . oh dear gad, I should stop thinking about him. I can feel my cheeks turning red, I squealed to rim juices of my girly hormones kicking into overdrive. Wow, that was exaggerating?

When suddenly, I heard Summer and Emma coming in. I immediately hid myself under the blankets avoiding. "Paige what the hell are doing?" Emma asked. "You'll never get me alive!" I screamed under the blankets. "Seriously, what's with you?" Summer laughed. "Go to your beds guys, I need to be early tomorrow." I said still hiding under my blanket. "She's avoiding the topic, Summer?" Emma giggled. "She must be into him." Summer said. "I am not!" I shouted back while getting out of the blanket. I glared at them. "Whoops, someone just got out of hiding." Summer teased as she jumped on my bed. "So you're meeting up with him tomorrow right?" Emma jumped on top of Summer. "You guys are too heavy!" I complained. "Don't change the subject!" they both said in unison. "Yes and you both get off my bed. I'm trying to go to sleep." I pushed both of them off the bed. "That was rude." They both said in unison again. "You guys should stop saying things in unison, you're not The Bellas." I laughed and covered myself under the blankets.

The next morning, I woke up with a terrible headache and skipped gym. I went straight to meet Stephanie and the others for our script. I was in the elevator and I continued to watch the movie 13 Going on 30 in my iPad until I realized someone bumped me lightly and I looked up to see it was Dean. "Oh, it's you." I said dryly and went back watching the movie. "13 Going on 30, huh?" he smiled. I hid stop watching the movie and hid it behind my back. "What? No! It's not like I've watched it for the nth time and kept repeating the scene of Jenna and Matt with the song Why Can't I in it." I said frantically. "Calm down, Paige. I didn't say anything. I'll give you the dibs." Dean laughed. Crap. I was in word vomit. I'm not even Cady Heron.

"Since we're both meeting Stephanie and the others, might as well go there together, Jenna." Dean smirked. "Very funny, Dean Ambrose," I punched him lightly on the arm. "But you know, it may sound funny to you but I do enjoy watching that movie and that Matt and Jenna scene where they were working together was my favourite part as well." he looked at me and smiled as we walked towards the parking lot.

"I guess, we have one thing in common then."

Author's Note: I was watching 13 Going on 30 while writing this. Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your reactions, opinions and all. Thanks for the continuing support. Keep reading and live in determination with your imagination. 'Til next time. :)