Halloween

Paige's POV

It was Friday Night Smackdown, I was running around the backstage waiting for my cue to go out of the gorilla until I bumped into Dean Ambrose. "Woah, Happy Halloween! What are you supposed to be?" he laughed. "Move, I'm in a hurry!" I said. "Paige don't forget the cue when Bray gets out!" he shouted at the hallway. I raised my thumb in approval.

I've been seeing a lot of Dean Ambrose lately. I guess this is how my life will be taking place for a months' time. I positioned myself by the entrance as my music start to play and I made my way out.

(Smackdown - storyline)

The Battle Royal, I've managed to survive from getting eliminated and all that's left was Nikki Bella, Alicia Fox, and me. We cornered around having the eagle's eye on each other as I begin to make the lead and attack Alicia, Bray Wyatt's entrance started to play and the lights all went out. I screamed. I really hate the dark. I was still standing in fear when the lights went back on. Right there in front of me was Bray Wyatt. "Happy Halloween, sweetie!" he looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

I moved backwards only to bump into Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. I fell down on my knees as I scrambled my way out of the ring but it was too late Harper was holding my right ankle as I tried to kick out, but he was too strong.

"Help me!" I screamed. "Oh my little dearie, no one's going to save you." I can feel Bray brushing his fingers onto my hair, laughing. I elbowed Bray and tried kicking Harper away from me. "Such a feisty lady, aren't we Paige?" he snarled as he grabbed a handful of my hair. "Now, let me introduce you to Sister Abigail!" Bray Wyatt grabbed my hair again and this time I was face to face with him. I closed my eyes; I can feel tears coming out from my eyes. Dean's music started to play around the arena. Bray let's go of my hair and all of them were in defensive position waiting for Dean to come out.

I was still on the ground looking at the entrance but he wasn't there. Where is he? The next thing I heard was the crowd's huge cheers and the loud bang of the steel chair behind me. I looked up to see Dean carrying a steal chair. The Wyatt's hurriedly scrambled out of the ring as Dean was about to make another attack.

Dean kneeled down beside me and asked if I was okay. I just nodded in response still paralyzed from fear. Dean stood up and asked for a microphone. "Bray Wyatt, I'm not through with you." Dean snarled. I looked at him as he walked in circles around the ring. "After Hell In A Cell, you think you can get away with it? You listen closely, I'll have your head off whenever, wherever!" he then dropped the microphone and went back to aid me. We went out of the ring together, him escorting me straight to the backstage. As the crowds cheered on.

(End of story line.)

We went backstage; we met Bray, Luke, and Erick. Complimenting each other's role as a success, "Great work from all of you the crowd went crazy, I knew it from the minute me and Hunter thought of this," Stephanie said as she walked towards us. "Oh by the way, we'll be sending you the script by tomorrow morning so make sure you guys know what to do. If you excuse me, I'll be on my way to the ring." She walked out of the gorilla.

"Paige you were amazing," I heard Seth squealing as he gave me a bear hug. "Seth . . . Seth, can't . . . breathe." I tapped his back. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you two would be working now?" he gave me and Dean suspicious looks. "What?" Dean and I asked in unison. He just giggled like a little boy who wasn't close to puberty. "Excuse me but I have some rantings to attend too, I'll see you guys later." Seth winked at both of us. "He couldn't get any more weirder than that," Dean said. "You don't say," I said.

"So you're dressed up as Summer Rae how original." Dean laughed. "In order to be unique, you have to be one right?" I asked. "You don't say," he mimicked my accent. I hit him lightly on the arm as we both went to the catering area.

We saw Aj waving her hands at us, inviting us to seat beside her. I felt Dean's hands on my shoulder and pushed me lightly straight to Aj, "I'll go on ahead; I need to change and get ready for tonight's Trick or Street Fight. I'll see you later." He smiled as he squeezed both my shoulders and left.

I sat beside Aj and watched the TV screen. "You and Ambrose," Aj giggled as she continued to eat her chicken. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I heard about the elevator incident, something might have happened there." She looked at me eagerly. "Come on, nothing happened," I said as pushed her back to her seat.

"Come on Paige, I know something happened there!" Aj gave me the puppy eyes. "No point asking her Aj 'cause nothing happened except . . ." Summer said as she went to sit beside me and laughed. "What am I missing? Except what Summer? Tell me!" Aj raised her voice and looked at me suspiciously. "Just the fact they were alone . . . ." Summer paused and looked at me with amusement. "Oh no! Aj are you going to believe her?" I looked at both of them, I can feel my cheeks turning red.

"Someone's blushing!" Aj teased. "Summer no more of your mind games, I'll explain it. Shush!" I grabbed the bread on her plate and placed it directly to Summer's mouth. I told Aj about the incident and yes, her reaction just like Seth's earlier.

Dean's POV

I walked through the hallways straight to my locker room when I met Renee. "Dean, what was that about?" Renee asked with a hint of frustration on her face. "About what?" I looked at her confused. "You and Paige!" she shrieked. "Renee, calm down. We're working together in a new storyline the one that Steph and Hunter asked me to stay for the meeting." I explained calmly. "I don't like it! Drop the story!" Renee shouted. "Why are you getting all annoyed? Are you jealous?" I asked. "No, just drop it okay!" Renee was about to walk away as I grabbed her hand. I hugged her and kissed her. 'There's no need for you to be worried about this Renee, it's all part of the story." I assured her and kissed her again. "But that elevator incident?" she looked at me sternly. "I gave her a ride 'cause she accidentally left her wallet and bag in her car which Emma and Summer drove to the hotel and we both were in the same floor of the hotel." I explained. "You better be . . . stay away from her after you play your on-screen role." Renee said as I released my hug from her. "I will," I lied. She smiled and left.

I went inside the locker room and saw Roman sitting there. "Heard everything?" I asked. "Definite Yes," he chuckled as he did Daniel Bryan's yes chant gesture. "Very funny, Reigns." I threw my face towel at him. "Don't throw that on an injured guy." He glared. I laughed as I went to change for tonight's Street Fight. "Were you lying to Renee about staying away from Paige?" Roman asked. I just nodded. "Why?' he asked again. "We're working together and I don't know when this will end? We have to work things out every week." I answered. "Dean, you're not a very good liar. And don't give me that 'it's just being professional crap', admit in defeat Ambrose, you still like Paige." Roman grinned in satisfaction knowing that I had no way out on denying him. Roman can see right through me. I raised both my hand in surrender. "You do? Seth's going to squeal like a little girl when he finds out!" Roman raised his voice in excitement.

"Rome, I have a girlfriend." I said. "I can't help you with that." Roman looked at me smiling. "Thanks for such support." I answered him sarcastically. "You're welcome!" he smiled as I left him in the locker room and going to the gorilla for my match.