Monday Night RAW

Paige's POV

After Survivor Series, it was Monday Night RAW. I arrived earlier than expected. I got booked last minute to be in between Bray and Dean tonight. I looked over the scheduled matches tonight and checked for Dean's. Then my phone beeped and Hunter's name popped out.

Paige you'll be doing an interview with Renee Young before Dean Ambrose's match. I hope you Dean could work it out on the interview. Wish you both well. -Hunter

Great, I'll be in between the two lovebirds in this one. My phone beeped again.

Hey! Where are you? We need to rehearse for tonight's interview. I'm in the ring. -Dean

I thought I was the only early bird, I guess not? I put my phone back into my pocket and went straight to the ring. But before I got to the ring, I saw Renee walking angrily towards back to the gorilla. "Hey Renee," I greeted her politely. She rolled her eyes as she intentionally bumped me while making her exit. "Such a lemon," I told myself.

As I got inside the ring, I saw a lying Dean Ambrose. Seriously, he made me come here and he's sleeping in the ring? I kicked his foot lightly. "Yo, wake up!" I said. The only respond I got from him was his body shifting to the other side. Your good looks won't fool me, if you wanna play hard to get I'll do you a favor. I took his script on the floor and threw it on his face. "I know you're not sleeping Dean Ambrose, get your ass up!" I shouted. I heard him laughing under the script I threw on his face. "I didn't expect this as the outcome, I guess Roman and Seth were right about you." He said. I glared at him only to be given the puppy look on his face. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Are you mad?" he asked. "Nope, not at all, so what's with your chick?" I asked as I sat across him in the ring.

Dean's POV

I straightened myself up as Paige was still glaring at me. I gave her the puppy look and she sighed as she rolled her eyes. "Are you mad?" I asked. "Nope, not at all, so what's with your chick?" Paige asked as she sat in the ring across me. "Huh?" I got off guard by her question. "Renee?" she said. "It's nothing," I said as I went reading the script. "Tough day must it be for you huh? Sorry for asking." Paige said while scanning her script.

"It's okay. Paige . . ." I said. She looked up at me and I swear to God at that very moment, I wanted to kiss her. "Dean? Earth to Dean!" she shouted and threw her script on my face. "What? Do you really like throwing things at people?" I laughed. "Because you were spacing out and what do you want?" she asked. "I needed a friend right now. Wanna go somewhere after tonight's show?" I asked. Paige looked around the ring; still anticipating for her answer. "Why?" she looked at me suspiciously. "Roman and Seth can't go later. They'll be meeting with Hunter and Steph . . ." I was cut off by Paige, "Lemme guess, Renee? Something happened between you two right?" she asked. I nodded. "Well then . . ." she stood up and left the ring. "Then . . . what?" I shouted. "You know the shows about to start in 45 minutes. You better get out of the ring and go backstage!" she shouted back. I smiled and got out of the ring, she's just unpredictable. 

Paige's POV

I was with Dean backstage getting ready for our segment. "Didn't change into ring gear?" he looked at me amused. "Nah, I wasn't booked for a match tonight. Only here for you and Bray." I responded dryly. "The signal is when Bray gets a DQ and . . ." I cut him off, "Of course I'll run to the ring and try to stop him, check!" I said. "Good girl!" he patted my head like I'm a dog or something until we were both startled by someone behind us. "Ehem!" I looked behind us it was Renee. Dean removed his hand on my head coolly ignoring Renee's angry look at us. I moved backwards so I could get a breather between these two. Talking about good timing, the cameraman is here. "Dean and Renee get in position. Paige don't forget your cue." One of the staff reminded us.

Dean's POV

(Raw - Storyline)

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Dean Ambrose." Renee said. I walked closer to her and waited for her to interview me. "Dean, we all know that Bray Wyatt has been playing mind games with you for the past weeks and last night what just happened?" Renee convincingly asked like nothing happened earlier. "You saw what happened! I got disqualified because Bray so-called manipulated me. But he was wrong, I planned on hitting him with a steal chair and throw him on the table and it felt good!" I snarled at Renee. "And what does this have to do with Paige?" she asked again but I can tell that saying Paige's name made her cringe a little bit. "Paige has nothing to do with this, I only came for . . ." I was cut off when I heard a thick British accent calling my name. "Dean, Dean! I've been trying to look for you." Paige walked into my interview and looked at Renee. "Oh hey Renee!" she said and looking back at me. "What?" I asked. "I just want to say thank you," Paige said. "Thank you for what?" looking amused. "Look, I never got to properly say thank you, but thank you. Thank you for saving me from Bray Wyatt." She smiled. "I didn't . . ." I was cut off once again. "Hey! You saved me. I wish you good luck. Bye Dean." Paige then walked out of the camera and left. I continued looking at her until the camera turned off.

(End of Storyline)

"And cut! That was a good segment; you two really do have good chemistry." One of the staff said. "Oh, thanks." I said. "Be ready in 15 minutes Deany baby!" I heard Bray shouting at the other side waving his hand, smiling. "I'll be there you lump!" I shouted back. Bray went ahead towards the gorilla laughing his butt off.

As I was about to leave the interview area, "Dean, I'm sorry." Renee hugging me from behind, "I better go my match is about to start." I removed her arms around my waist and hurriedly left.

(Rusev vs. Ambrose Aftermath - Storyline)

I was about to attack Rusev regardless of what Lana said. I got out of the ring, I slowly made my walk towards Rusev on to receive a huge blow from behind it was Bray Wyatt. I struggled to fight back but because of Bray's huge advantage earlier, I had no room to attack. I was thrown by the barricade. Not again, I've had my body thrown like a rag doll for the past PPVs and matches and now this, crap. Bray was smiling at me and went hurried under the ring and grabbed a steel chair. I was able to regain a bit of strength and attacked Bray. The crowd went wild as I began to dominate but was short lived as Bray took advantage of the barricades again. I was dragged and thrown towards the edge of the ring.

I was crawling and trying to find balance. But Bray now has the upper hand as he took the steel chair from the ground and positioned himself to hit me from behind but I noticed he stopped. He was looking at the ramp, it was Paige running towards me and trying to stop Bray from further injuring me. "Stop it, Bray!" she shouted. "What are you going to do sweetheart?" Bray smiled at her sadistically. Paige was confused on what to do and looked at me. "Worried about your Superman?" Paige knelt down beside me as she checked on me. "Superman does have his own kryptonite and this Superman of yours is gonna get it!" Bray laughed. As he was about to hit me Paige blocked me and tried to stop Bray by grabbing the chair away from him. They were at it; they were in a tug of war for the chair. Bray was much stronger and with such force he got the chair and hit Paige on the head. I can hear the crowd shouting and gasping because of what Bray did. Paige was out cold from the steel chair. Bray laughed and looked at me; I was gaining my strength and was ready to fight. But Bray ran away through the crowd when he saw the security, referees and trainers aiding Paige. I was about to chase him but security stopped me. I looked on Paige. She was out cold, the trainers and referees were shouting for a stretcher. As the stretcher arrived she was then carried out of the arena. Feeling all of the remorse, I slowly walked back to the gorilla and I can still hear the crowds mixed reaction towards that.

(End of Storyline)

"Oh shit! Is she alright?" I heard Bray shouting and running hurriedly backstage. "I don't know? Bray, by any chance, did you two agree on this?" I asked. "She did initiate on that," Bray said. "You agreed?" I asked again. "No, until the last minute when she convinced me that it'll be alright. I had to put my faith in her." Bray replied meekly. "We both might get into trouble for this you know." I said. Bray nodded as we both wait outside the trainer's room to check on Paige.

Author's Note: I am so sorry for the late update. I was too stressed out. Omg! 1.2K reads thank you so much! It means a lot to me. And your comments, I love you all. *Crying popcorns* Merry Christmas!