CHAPTER THREE

~Zohaib~
Today is my marriage , the marriage . which I only dreamed with natasha.
Why the hell she ran away?
She loved me . Well, now it proves she doesnt love me anymore.
I was in old memories of her as
Kiraz barged in the room and kept a hand on my shoulder and said "she is going faint"!
He said and winked at me.
I jerked his hand and put my phone in my pocket as I walked out for the event to start and kiraz just smirked the whole time . I felt to slap the smirk off his face.
Fů*ķer!
Let me reach the house .
Then i will show u kiraz . How to smirk after getting hit with shoes
_________

~haya~
The makeup artist set the heavy veil on my head as she said
"Youlook beautiful haya madam,look at yourself".

I gazed up to the mirror and wasnt able to belive . Is it me?
She had just totally changed me.

°•●●•°
The marriage was going perfect till .Qazi sahab came and iam sweating like a melting ice and nervousness height is upto level.

The molvi sahab adjusted his papers as he clear his throat and put on his glasses as he started the nikkah.

..........

"Kya apko yai nikka qubool hai?"
(Do u accept this marriage?)

Qubool hai.... qubool hai.... qubool hai....

(I do... i do...i do...)

I said with the courage left in me and Everyone cheered up and hugged eachother and conguratulated me.

But the truth is me myself cant belive iam married? Today is my ruksati? Allah! Iam scared of zohaib,will he even keep me happy? Will he ever love me? I can't except any freaking thing from him.It's just a forcefull marriage . Who knows it will be successful or fail.

My mind was full of scary thoughts .A tear slip my eyes from now we're. Tearing me apart.I rapidly wipe it with my sweaty palms .

##########################
. Hugging my family. I can't bare it . It's suffocating . genuinely I can't breath . Zohaib took my hands in his ,as he made me sit into the car. I felt like I was going to die. I can't freaking breath properly.
I don't now what is going to happen after I reach my new home. God! What will happen .
This Marriage is just a sacrifice for family . It's just forceful Marriage.That's it !

The car started to move . As I felt my self relaxed a bit .
I don't now when my head fell on zohaibs shoulder .
But I felt relaxed . I closed my eyes as the relaxation hit me.

-zohaib-
Suddenly I felt something fell on shoulder . I looked at my left and found haya with her
Head resting on my shoulder.
Which made me felt bad for her. But I don't want to say it loud that "please dear wife leave my shoulder alone"!
I don't want to create a scene but it's alright. Let this time pass.

_____________-
Reaching the home first of all i want to take class of kiraz.
Everyone is with haya. Taking her to my room like a decoration piece which will break if they leave her.
I climbed the stairs from the other side as the left side was all taken by haya and ladies taking her to our room. As all are taking her to the room.
I rushed towards kiraz's room as other girls giggled seeing me. Like iam wearing a
Red underwear like a superman. Singing "im a disco dancer"

I opened his door . As he was lying on the bed . He said looking at me "what happend bro? Nervous? "Want a condom?"

he said with a smirk. I took my shoes off and threw at him taking another one off. I said "now I will show u what is nervousness "!

I threw my shoe down and said
"Yarrr kiraz ,stop being annoying as fuck.
You,already know I don't even like her. I don't even want to spend my life with her. You now what? We are going to end up as a "divorce ". She shouldn't be ever excepting anything from me".

I was not complete yet. But kiraz from no were said
"Shhhh shut ur fucking mouth".

"Why"? I said the a frown

"Because maybe she heard everything you said " kiraz said

Making me leave in a little shocked moment .

When I asked "who said you she heard it all"?

When he face palm himself and said " everybody left when mom and haya were waiting for you to come and I can see it all from the window. Even mom heard it all zohaib . When you completed the last sentence mom took her inside the room as you were non -stop speaking u bitch "!

I face palm myself . "Mom will kill me " cursing myself I came out of the room as I rushed towards mine room.

-Haya-
Mom made me sit on the bed as she said "daughter it will be all okay. It will just take some time . Okay?"

I couldn't do anything after hearing this all from zohaib . I seriously thought . He wanted to marry me.

I nodded my head as mom left the room.

And know their is no reason to wait for zohaib . I got up from the bed as I went to washroom with pair of my black normal salwar -kameez.
I cleaned my makeup . Wash my face and wore my dress.

A sudden nervousness rush into me. As i slowly opened the door.reliving zohaib sitting on the bed busy on his phone. Zohaib suddenly looked towards the door as it made closing noise.

Without saying anyword i pick my phone from the table and started to brows and actually the truth is zohaibs presence is distracting me. I felt zohaibs movement. He came and sat next to me facing me on the other couch and i pretented i didnt see him.
And he said "haya?"
I looked towards him and  said
"Yeah"!
He sigh and said "see... i dont want you to expect any kind of thing from me".
I looked into his eyes as i said with a pang in my chest "why.. did you marry me when you dont even want to give me the happiness"?
He said "just needed to comprimise with the situations."
And i dont need you to except -

Before he could complete i said
"Iam not even expecting anything from you" and iam going to sleep on this couch".

He chuckled and said "not even your legs are going to fit in this".

I said "i dont mind".

He said "then dont say me its cold or its dark. No blankets only bedsheet"!

I again stubornly said "i dont mind".

He chuckled and shook his head and said "your sturborn like natas-

Before he could complete he stopped .maybe it  hurts him to even mention her.
After a little time using my phone. I was tired and this room is very cold.no kidding!
Why do zohaib have to sleep in  such cold room? And its pitch black.
Its so freaking hard to even sit straight on this little couch for a while.Iam already kind of shivering. Maybe tommorow i will turn into a snow-man.

*Haya on side in her wedding dress.

-to be countinued-