CHAPTER FIFTEEN

×EDITED×

×KIRAZ's(PoV)×
I was talking to mama about haya and zohaibs dubai trip.

Which they think is a normal ass trip with no kisses and romance.

But,little do they now . This trip is going to turn there life to good side. Well,you now what i mean.

I faced mom . Who was picking up my mess which i made in my room. I ran my hand through my hair as i was about to tell mama about my university
Incident but was interuppted by aloud crash.

"What the fu*ck" slipped my mouth . A slipper flew at my direction *obiviously thrown by the dare devil mama Bear*

She ran out of the room saying walking downstairs
"I shouldnt have left haya alone in the kitchen"

Its amusing for me because the girl i like does not even now how to cut an apple.

We walked downstairs. But,instead we saw haya runing upstairs to her room. From the other stairs.

Mama and i shared a confused look not understanding what's the actual matter.

Mama broke my bunch of confused thoughts saying "I will check if something happend downstairs"

I nodded and she went downstairs .

I stood there thinking to go to haya and ask directly whats going on.

And so,i did.

I would knock on the door. But,the door was wide open and what i saw blew my mind .

I saw the cutest moment live.
Which i shouldn't have inturuppted because. I know they are official couples now. But,they can share romantic stares by locking there rooms.

I sighed.

×haya's(PoV)×
I didnt knew what to do. So,i ran towards him not caring about the glass shatterd on to the ground.

It pricked my feet with every step i took.

Its painful.

I groaned in pain and maybe thats how zohaib came back to his senses that im terribly hurt not only by these glasses that are pricking my feet. But,im also worried about what suddenly, happend to zohaib .

He came runing towards me . Looking all worried .

×zohaib's(PoV)×
I heard a loud groan. That brought my senses back.

There is a long story behind me losing my senses,which i have totally lost today.

I saw haya falling on the couch in pain.

I ran towards her and saw her feet bleeding . I could see the pain through her eyes.

I grabbed her feet, Apologizing.

The glass vase that i threw in frustration pricked her bare feet.

I took the pieces out of her feet carefully. Every piece i took out she tried to not yelp in pain and so  was my heart paining by seeing her in pain.

After i took the pieces of glass out. She said "leave it,Are you okay?zohaib?"

She is in a terrrible state and still asking about me.

Iam sure that,Iam totally fallen for you.

Nothing more than a kiss can show my love to you.

She kept asking me if iam okay.

×haya(PoV)×
He didn't say anything.
Instead,locked his eyes with mine.

I kept asking him .If he is okay. But,he said "when your with me . I will always be fine."

I asked him the same question because i know. He is  changing the topic.

I asked him something eles and he answered something eles
Suddenly, out of nowhere He said "haya,I really,really,love you."

Whats wrong with him?

I asked him again and this time he shut me up with his lips crashing onto mine.

It didn't feel wrong this time.

But,This time. Strangely
From nowhere i kissed him back.

We actually kissed for a minute.
And it felt so,right.
So,right that I never wanted to stop.

His hands travled down my waistline giving me shivers down my spines . His lips sycing with mine.
My hands runing through his soft messy hair . It all felt right. Dont know ,how?
But,it did feel the most best thing Ever. So,that's how my first kiss was going to happen ?

We both pulled back smiling with our eyes burning in love and lust.
We had a fire in our eyes. Fire of love. Fire of expressing our love to eachother.

His head rested on my forehead . He again pecked my lips . He smiled to the fact that i kissed him back .

Well,its his victory .

We were inturuppted  by a voice saying "thats freaking cute"

I looked at the voice it is kiraz.

I pulled back in a jiffy . Even, zohaib did.

We acted like nothing happened .

Kiraz cleared his throat and said "Iam so sorry,but,you would have not being interupped if one of you didnt broke the glass vase."

He left after smirking at zohaib.

Oh my God!
Did he see it all?
No,he didnt.
Ugh,i dont now!

But, I swear to god.
Now,the feeling between me and zohaib is different.

He strached his neck,locking the room door.Tip toeing from the pieces of glass and then he started to pick them up.

I rushed towards him stopping him . I said "i will do it"

My hand on top of his making him stop in his track .

Chills, went down my body at his intense stare. But,this time i stared back with same passion.

He threw the glass pieces back to its place and started to kiss me .(pic of this moment on top)which led me fall on the ground .we shared sweet kisses on the ground and ended up having a very good time and A time Iam very greatful and thankful for.

-To Be Countinued-